Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 07:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Have you tried listening to Hz music while you do it?
I also sometimes will time block then take a break - set a timer for 30 mins then take a 5 - 10min brain break....not sure if it would work for you but it def helps me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 October, 08:32
If it feels right then it's the right one you need
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
03 October, 07:00
The healing music frequencies are very helpful so now I am looking into light healing, same thing, works with frequencies but much more effective if I get it right! https://archive.org/detail...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 October, 06:55
I fall asleep to it every night.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 October, 06:44
Nice. Thanks for the share.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 October, 06:19
😮
We listen to 444hz music at night...Key of David!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 October, 06:17
thank you Mandy.
LOVE

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 October, 10:21
my cat loves Hz Music

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 October, 10:04
Try 40 hz, and even Theta waves of a single Hz.
528, 852, and 423 are my go to's, but everything on this list helps