Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 October, 01:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I know ...we all need a vacation on Anon Island.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Superman Patrick @Superman
02 October, 11:55
Join energy clearing sessions gareyspivey.com or email magicwatercenter1 at gmail.com to m e

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 October, 08:03
stress can distract you,
it lurks in the background,
shuts down your brain,
so to speak.

worrying about this or that,
switch it off, forget everything,
all, but what you are focused on.

that, and maybe a new pair of glasses ;P

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 October, 07:59
I used to pray for patience until someone told me God will give me more opportunities to practice patience. I was like uh, that's not what I want. Instead, pray that the patience (in your case concentration) you have is more than enough to handle your current situation/project.
Lately, I've had to shut off the 'glowing screens' and get outside. I spent most of today outside and I can physically feel the difference it makes. Clears the head.
🙏❤️🕊️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 07:44
Have you tried listening to Hz music while you do it?
I also sometimes will time block then take a break - set a timer for 30 mins then take a 5 - 10min brain break....not sure if it would work for you but it def helps me!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 October, 12:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
@kimrunner Can u share Hz music? I am with her in the same boat and in front of screens all day... similar deal.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 October, 07:37
I’ve been struggling to maintain any motivation within this slave world more than ever. But alas, I’m still a slave to it based on food, energy etc, so must run on that hamster wheel for a while longer.

The normies need to hurry up and get pissed ffs!!! 😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 October, 07:34
major fog lately.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 01:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when I feel that way I just free my mind and I know my ass will follow
1day at a time🌄

Jessi Doe @Jessi
03 October, 09:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
02 October, 07:33
I've been doing RIFE treatments, for this. I'm not sure how it is done, but send an email to www.sustainablewellnessllc... This company can advise on ADD frequency treatments.