Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 11:10
Happy Sunday Patriots!

Hope you have an incredible day and start to your week.

I feel some financial BOOMs coming ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 03:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
10:10
I-N-E-V-I-T-A-B-L-E!

So Doq, Nana has not filed my income tax yet, hows about we manifest we get this party started before Oct. 15th???😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 October, 04:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A couple of years ago I took money out of a 401K investment. I've been in dispute ever since with the IRS in regards to the amount of taxes owed on it. Early this year I got a letter from a collection agency. The IRS sent our unpaid tax to a collection agency. I have never heard of such a thing for the IRS to do and I have heard nothing from the collection agency either except for the one single letter. 🤷‍♀️

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
me too, a letter saying it was being turned over to collections agency. 🤣. i thought was weird as heck.
06:48 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 October, 08:32
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Yup, not only is the IRS an illegal agency but so are the collection agencies. The collection agencies are not the original creditor who you owed the money to. They do not have the original contract or signature. They will never be able to produce the originals because the contract was never made with them, so they have no rights to retrieve payment from you. It's a big Ponzi scheme.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 October, 08:40
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
exactly what mi told my husband. im not worried about either of them but do notice when something is different and that is definately weird. we’ve owed them for years🤣 theyve drawn money out of his account, sent letters and collection agency, is new.