Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
Was September 24th Christmas Day???

If so, today woukd be NEW YEARS DAY.

AND WE ARE NOW IN 2023 😳

Check out the date. This is Trumps Rummble channel.
09:01 PM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by CortneyMac4 in this post can reply
DEAN ERICKSON @Just4Jesus
03 October, 04:32
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
Is President Trump trying to tell us something?

Are we in a new year?

The Fiscal calendar did end on September 30th.

The new fiscal calendar started on October 1st.

Is this a coincidence?

is this the original calendar that we don't know about?

They've lied to us about everything so far why not our calendar and our dates?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
02 October, 08:14
Ouuu maybe! I was wondering once it came and went, if October 7th on the gregorian calendar (being September 24th on the Julian calendar) might bring some news πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 October, 12:52
euh πŸ™„ben bonne annee alors πŸ₯³

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 October, 12:12
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
02 October, 12:45
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
INDEED.
WE WILL FOR SURE TAKE THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER. EACH DAY NEW COUNTRY, WHICH ACCEPT CHRIST AND REJECT NEOCOLONIALISM AND TYRRANY.

VIVA LA NEW SOVEREIGN LEADER OF BURKINA FASO. COLONEL STAUFFENBERG GREETS YOU FRENβ˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜‡

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
02 October, 05:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Vicki Lord @Vlord
02 October, 11:16
I’ve been wondering what year it actually is for several years! Then I remind myself time does’t exist linearly and just go with the flow. crazeeee times!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 October, 06:31
Yes, even on DJT Oct 1 rally message,
he posted the year as 2023!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 October, 04:56
really good catch btw!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
02 October, 04:37
2023 Fiscal year begins 1st October

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 October, 04:34
I remember reading where the fiscal year for the military begins October 1 (which means according to the military fiscally we are in 2023 - and we know the military has been in charge since january 20, 2021).

arba happihr @arba
02 October, 07:26
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Aloha I love the way you think!
Soon πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 October, 03:53
πŸ•ŠοΈ βœ¨πŸ™

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
02 October, 03:47
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 October, 02:26
vibes
πŸ™

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
02 October, 01:33
Moon tonight

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 October, 01:24
today is today
no date is required.....

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
02 October, 12:51
so November elections are the presidential elections πŸ€” because if we are in 2023 hmmm

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 October, 12:30

Truth Spark @Sparks
01 October, 11:43
Now I’m even more confused πŸ˜‚

Robert Travers @Robert1957
01 October, 11:17
December 25th as Christmas dates back to 336. According to astronomical charts Jesus was probably born in April. Dec was picked because Mary was told she would told she would be having a special child on March 25th. Add 9 momths and you get December 25th. I personally trust the astronomical charts. And I hate to say it but because of the discrepancies I dont celebrate Christmas.In actuality, Dec 25th was chosen not because of Mary but because that is a major festival season for the old pagans. The Church thought it would make their conversion easier. Winter solstice. THAT makes more sense than all the other stuff

Nada ... @Nada
01 October, 11:11
i’m reading this as my edible just kicked in…thx, my brain is malfunctioning right now πŸ˜‚

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
01 October, 11:12
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Girl thats how I got figured this out 🀣

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
02 October, 01:16
In response Nada ... to his Publication
πŸ˜†

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 October, 11:05
October 1 in 2023 is a FRIDAY.

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
01 October, 11:06
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
This just keeps getting better! Great job!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
02 October, 01:03
Isn’t it already 2023? Feels like it.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
01 October, 11:01
That would put this new year roughly on the same week as Rosh Hoshannah, the Jewish new year and I know that there are some on this platform who are not going to like hearing that.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 October, 11:00
10.1 lines up with 12.26
12.26 = WCTD

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
02 October, 11:32
Now We just need the Star Betelgeuse
to shine a Light on U.S.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
02 October, 11:32
Now We just need the Star Betelgeuse
to shine a Light on U.S.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 October, 10:57
I don't know if I am coming or going these days.

Sarah Park @spark107
01 October, 11:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
02 October, 06:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same! Don’t know what year or what calendar. I’m putting up my Christmas tree the week of Halloween regardless!

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 October, 10:57
πŸ˜‚

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
01 October, 10:58
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Yes it is 🀣

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 October, 11:02
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
The government’s new fiscal year begins on October 1st πŸ™ƒ

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
01 October, 10:55
Happy New Year!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 October, 10:55
I'll play along.

Red Edge @Rededge
01 October, 11:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
lol gee 2022 went by quick πŸ˜‚

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 October, 10:46
Why would we be voting for Trump in 2023?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 October, 12:04
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Literally or figuratively, because Jordan Peterson is Canadian?
Hmmm... is there a deeper message here???

Hold Fast @Zoot42
02 October, 12:43
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I think VK has intentionally made 3 errors here.

1) The election is in 2024.

2) JP is Canadian.

3) VK left out the third error.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
01 October, 10:24
Saw someone posted October 1 starts new year for government…

Great catch Patriot βœ…πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
01 October, 11:12
In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
new year of the 19th presidents’ government?

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
02 October, 11:41
In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
That's actual true. I worked for a company who's fiscal year began October 1, election of new board members were within 30 days, audits were completed by Sept. 30th each year. CFO said they followed the government schedule. I always found that strange....

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
01 October, 10:16

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
01 October, 10:15
Well done Patriot!

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
01 October, 10:53
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
thank you!