Only people mentioned by Modusponus in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
23 February, 02:12
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
I will not support someone who wants to put children back in school and believes in vaccines!
Her general statements are the same political narrative deguised by a few things people want to hear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
08 February, 06:03
[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
06 February, 11:58
Greene will go down in history for standing up to the traitors in Congress. They voted to verify fraudulent results in OUR election. It speaks to her honor.

Reina Beans @Reinab
05 February, 02:22
You GO MJT!!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
05 February, 02:09
What the Hell is she doing now though? Thowing anons under the bus

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 12:37
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Actually, I think she crapped all over us. Said 911 was real too and she was just taken in or some useless excuse. Just because she is a "R" means nothing to me. She did NOT Hold The Line, she caved.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
05 February, 11:32
Just some of the BS she is facing.

https://www.thewrap.com/co...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 February, 11:12

Lisa Schultz @LisaSchultz
05 February, 10:33
I do, but I am hurt that she has renounced Q.

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
05 February, 10:38
In response Lisa Schultz to her Publication
So did POTUS....for now...for optics.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 10:12
100%.