Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Do people with security clearance end up going nuts when they think everyone knows the "secret" anyway but they cannot talk about it?
04:59 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 October, 12:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
in my job, seen struggle first hand 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 October, 05:41
I don't know, some seem to handle it better than others...my brother will never be the same..my boyfriend just goes with life..he opens up with what he can and I see relief...but i know that some areas I can know where he was but not what years or the mission. Both of them marched in Al-Fallujah. Both have secrets...both arn't the same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
01 October, 01:21
depends on the context of the "secret".(🤨 ambiguous) and ones own morals ..self medication is an option, drugs booze sex..whatever is the thing that works🤷‍♀️ IDK some prob do.

War Weary @W4rWeary
01 October, 12:50
I'm thinking that when you KNOW the full extent of the horror, that the idle chat with normies, (that I find almost intolerable), is perhaps a relief.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 October, 12:49
now the we know governments are criminal enemies, they should all be talking freely

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 October, 12:37
I would not think the average person would, that has some clearance. Certain folks would probably would depend on the amount of incriminating evidence higher-ups/alphabets have on 'em?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 October, 05:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Some may have been documenting for awhile

Ana Tate @Anatated
30 September, 11:27
I have no clearance.

Over the years, I have known things that weren’t in the wild, simply by being in situations where they appeared to be common knowledge, but…not so much.

I can’t even count the times I got blasted for saying something that I thought was obvious, only to find out I’d wandered into TS areas. 😬

How am I supposed to know it’s TS? I don’t have clearance.

All this to say. I find it very difficult to trust just about anyone. I never know who I’m really talking to.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 September, 11:18
No.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
30 September, 10:19
My buddy just retired after 40+ years as a CW5 from the Army and has had boots on the ground at every major conflict I can recall. His story is that he's been down in Virginia teaching, uh?, since '17 or '18, but my gut is telling me otherwise. I hope he can open up now that he's out. Interesting that he's done now??

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
30 September, 10:10
No. They compartmentalize everything. my husband said he wished he didnt know what he knew. He had a Q clearance.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
No. They compartmentalize everything. my husband said he wished he didnt know what he knew. He had a Q clearance.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
30 September, 09:58
People with *security clearance need to talk more..
'Military in the know' need to be blabbermouths
Senate/Congress members need to spill the beans
all those captured/sent to GITMO--video confessions
with blubbering, crying, sniveling---------------------
this is War..this is a whole lotta crap for many..BRING IT FORTH

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 September, 09:58
Probably.... LOL😉🤣

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 September, 09:51
🤪It's Friday Martin - overthinking for the week is over........ done.... fertig, færdig, klaar, Aucun

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 September, 09:49
What if they have been siloed and don’t actually know everything they think they might know... and still think we are nuts? The war is real.

God Wins @Nous
30 September, 09:23
This has somewhat happened to me even with the limited information i have. I used to be able to slowly lead a person into a conversation based on my belief that they genuinely don't know. Now i just don't have the patience or the will to take baby steps with people and sometimes come across as crazy or gone astray to them. Time will tell who was in the right though.
All i can do is act correctly according to God's law and let things be, I learned this the hard way.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 September, 08:38
Hubby had a Q clearance for over 30 years, he never talked about work. He'd come home from work and the conversation went something like this every night:

Me: Hi honey, welcone home! So how was work today? 😊

Him: "Good." 🤣 followed by a short pause...what are we doing for dinner tonight?

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
😗What's he saying these days?

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
30 September, 10:12
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Mine too, Q clerance. I think it changed our life though, he was never off work.

Ken Mac @KenMac
30 September, 08:31
Back in the day, Naval Investigative Service (NIS) were known as (unofficially) the *queer hunters* … as that was their main job. (Exposure/ Blackmail)

Later they changed their name to NCIS, and, thanks to a great TV show (of the same name), they reinvented themselves. 👍🇺🇸

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
30 September, 08:11
I’m about to go nuts and I don’t even have a security clearance.. no joke

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
30 September, 08:07
No.

American Girl @Americangirl
30 September, 07:39
yep, i feel that they would to a degree. not being able to talk about things can make a person feel like they're going crazy.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 06:50
😆Lol, what a conundrum. 🤔

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 September, 06:49
IYKYK

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 06:32
Sorry I don't have that clearance. lol Sorry showing myself out of the convo.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 September, 06:20
🤔Yeah. Truth.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
30 September, 06:12
Not yet.

Ghost OfPhaistos @GhostofPhaistos
30 September, 05:57
yes.

yes.

yes.

yes.