Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGENEWS on TG - 2:31pm Eastern...

⚡️Putin’s speech on annexation: What he actually said

During his 37-minute long speech, Putin spoke about the break up of the Soviet Union, Western “colonial policy”, nuclear weapons, and his view of Western morals.

The quotes below have been translated into English from Russian.
*4 pics

https://t.me/georgenews/52...
03:16 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
01 October, 10:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🧐I notice that he said "the republic of Korea", not North & South Korea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 October, 05:02
Epic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
30 September, 04:16
Thank you Kim for posting. Thus far no clue to His position/response to the pipeline sabotage. Confirms he has knows who & why. This speech, polite way of saying, Gloves are off. IMO.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
30 September, 04:10
Well it has me wanting to move to Russia.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 04:22
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
lol

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 03:59

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 September, 03:52
worth reading. I saw it on TG and was gonna put it here... saw you had!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 September, 03:43
Thank you for posting this speech translation. I am forwarding to everyone I can.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 September, 03:39
I challenge any (and I do mean ANY) person to lay down a single example of any statement by Putin in this speech that is untrue. Every single word of this speech is spot on TRUTH. Like it or not, we are all culpable of our complicity by not:
1. Recognizing the evil deeds right before our eyes
2. Not standing up against the tyranny against our own people.
3. Not refusing to follow evil leaders who took our own young people into wars where they never should have been taken.
4. Laying aside your personal opinions about Putin, Trump and JFK - these men have the fortitude to stand up and announce the TRUTH to all the world. They are NOT AFRAID.
5. It is HIGH TIME that we all take that same path - showing our determination and courage to protect our own people and then to support those who are supporting their own people by staying out of the way of their own struggles.

Finally, we must start acting like the human beings we were created to be.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
30 September, 04:21
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
You are correct. There are many people worldwide who are citing historical events (2014 McCain Biden 'just a little war'). The world has had it w/ the US war machine & foreign actions. While we the citizens are homeless. People need to wake up. General Washington is rolling in his grave !

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 September, 03:34
Listened in live stream. Awesome speech🔥

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 September, 03:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
awesome. was on a zoom call so missed it :(

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 September, 04:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Really was spot on and hit the check list very well.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 September, 03:26
BAMF PUTIN
RESPECT

Frank Parnell @JFParnell
30 September, 03:26
Even taking into account the translation effect, this is way more coherent and intelligent than "blah blah blah dog-faced pony soldier blah blah where's Jackie? blah blah i want ice cream blah," which seems to be the norm for us.

Nada ... @Nada
30 September, 03:20
🔥🔥