Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 10:05
10 pm Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 February, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Which does the green one represent Kim? I believe the red is the evil, the yellow is the mind concsiouness and the white is our devine light, not sure I'm correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Chose2Know in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 05:37
In response Chose 2 Know to his Publication
Thank you so much for sharing. WOW, nice to know I was pretty close on target. Angel vibes=divine light, Good vibe=mind concsiousness which is quite so, cuz if your mind frame is harmonious then you have a light feeling, laughter is easy and it = Good Vibe, BUT the green line I did not know it helps evil, so I'm thinking it is the "Luge" the enrgy that comes from pain, sadness, anger, frustration etc... which FEEDS the evil. I was thinking now, the green stood for the heart shakra as it is green, depending on your heart it will support the red line.🤔 Spread the love! 💗