Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
03 February, 11:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I've had a splitting headache today also, worse than normal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melisa Davis @Melisa10
03 February, 10:57
i think ive woken up everday with a headache for about two weeks, but this past week has been worse, and they last for hours at the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeepsysoul ✌Salty @Jeepsysoul
03 February, 10:53
I've had an unrelenting headache for hours🤯🤕. I was blaming mercury in retrograde....this may be a participant😳. ty for posting✌🏼

Xaudius Pandora @Xaudius
03 February, 10:52
feb 3rd (3rd portal) ascension symptoms are heightened

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 February, 10:32
Which does the green one represent Kim? I believe the red is the evil, the yellow is the mind concsiouness and the white is our devine light, not sure I'm correct.

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
05 February, 09:43
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 10:23
What happened to the clear colored line?

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
03 February, 10:09
I miss this 🎯❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 10:06
tank_patriot ^^ here ya go...updated SR