Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 03:57
Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
29 September, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have a thought on this. Not sure how to share publically, but pretty sure my idea could help a lit of AU family members, financially, in the long run

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 September, 05:18
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
123 !

Please share !

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
I'll buy the first house boat, however, I know nothing about boat maintenance. If some one eas willing, to jump in and help, we could kick this off.
07:15 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 September, 01:14
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

but its an amazing experience learning. I've replaced/repaired 50% of my boat. Better than any trade school.