Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 September, 05:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
We have been talking about the communications shut down for years... All of this is leading to that very thing. The provocation by Ukraine being pushed to join NATO. How will Russia "retaliate"? The Transatlantic Cables?? Then Temporary Martial Law worldwide? Well, PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evacertainly @evacertainly
30 September, 05:47
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Everybody can earn 💰500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 💰30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
30 September, 06:12
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Pray, we must. 🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 September, 05:37
So!
what i think i am hearing here is the satellite's that weve had for the last 20 years R fake?
am i getting that wright? OR?😳

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 September, 06:10
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Pretty much sums it up. 🙂

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
30 September, 10:06
cut the cord

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
29 September, 11:26
That is why President Trump made "Space Force" .....cyberspace!!! they now control all Satellites, including Internet satellites, BOOM, NWCSWIC!!!!!!!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 September, 11:15
And now George
Hope y'all have some good books to go with that shortwave radio and ammο.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 11:28
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
👀

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 September, 12:04
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
I want to see fiber optic submarine cable leak light bubbles to surface of ocean 🌊🌊and spread with the wind 💨like trillions of shining light particles ✨✨✨✨all around the ocean surface screaming FREEDOM 🇺🇸in 1's and 0's when they pierce the cable and escape! 🥳🤣🍿🍿🍿🍿

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 September, 08:56
What great place to hide stuff from us. We were always told to "keep looking up", not down....who would have thought....and they produce movies to make us afraid of the water, smh!

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 09:02
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
They were very cunning. I suspect this will open up a whole new world, in retrospect, they thought they’d always fool us. What a time to be alive!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 September, 08:45
i took my son to the MIT museum and stood on that map.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 08:53
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Very cool ☺️

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
29 September, 08:36
Watch the water.....

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
30 September, 12:43
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
I suspect that blowing up under sea internet backbone will be the real meaning of "watch the water". It will take out international banking in one move because they will be unable to trade. The internet is totally controlled.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 September, 08:33

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 September, 08:16
there is major technology in our oceans and seas. maybe thats why space is where they direct everyones attention to on exploring when we dont even know whats underwater

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 08:18
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Up is down
Down is up. 🙃

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 September, 07:33
Will the gulf water receding expose

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 September, 07:05

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 September, 07:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🐸🙌🏻

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 07:48
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😂🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 September, 06:56
How do you lay and maintain cable across the entirety of the ocean? It boggles my mind.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 06:59
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
It doesn’t register for me either. The things they have hidden are mind numbing altogether.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 September, 08:14
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
if they have transportation tunnels under there and they do, from what ive heard.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 September, 06:53
JIT

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 September, 06:17
Starlink! wow just in time, watch the water

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 September, 05:49
Fiber optics.
Optics…
34 posts with “optics”