Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 September, 01:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You are an amazing people... I'm so proud of you all; the things you all have to face. We are so lucky here, we moan about the weather but its nothing compared with what you all face year after year... its like a slow drip but then we get to drips at once and we all freak out.

You really all should be exactly that 'Proud to be an American.."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
30 September, 11:33
Amen! Thank the Lord for good, brave, caring and selfless people like this. Love wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 September, 11:30
It is heart warming when people come together, as one, to help everyone and anyone. I have witnessed this great love many times in Louisiana. When it comes down to it, there really are more good rhan bad among us. ❤️❤️

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
30 September, 11:28
A good way to help those in FL- https://shopryanhall.com/?...

memes matter @NoComment
30 September, 05:05
synch❤️🌊

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 September, 01:11
Thank GOD for these beautiful souls
balling my eyes out
I just want to hug them 🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 12:31
There ARE more good people than bad, BY A LOT!
The evils on msm and loud voices on social media try to convince us otherwise, but I promise they are a lot fewer of them than it seems.

Ange Love @LoveM
29 September, 11:38
Thank you brothers🙏🏻❤️😇Weather just calmed down here a few hours ago central Atlantic side, but still going...It was pretty much the outer part of the cyclone w/ tornado warmings for two days...I don’t like watching the news, but all stations were so helpful in navigating this storm real time. Last night, just had to turn the chatter off and trust God watching over with much prayer through the night.

Now praying for Georgia and SC. Stay safe and ready to shelter, if needed. Love and prayers🙏🏻✝️❤️

30 September, 12:28
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Prayers for you hun, be safe!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 September, 01:12
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Praying for everyone in Florida
wrapping you in JESUS love and mercy
Amen

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
29 September, 10:45
All right, now I'm crying. [They] try and make us believe there aren't any good people left. So much fear, so much hate being pushed. Look at these angels. Look at what happens when we come together ... that's when the magic happens.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
29 September, 10:37
Happy to say I have rescued more dogs than I care to think about but it’s all good it’s all good.

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 September, 10:28
oh man good job peeps but thats why you gotta leave or drive a dozer

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 September, 10:00
This brought tears. God bless the people of Florida.
Sending love from 🇨🇦. ❤❤❤

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 September, 09:59
🙏❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 September, 09:53
😭🙏❤️

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
29 September, 09:53
TODAY THE (((( VIEW MOCKS )))) THE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA DURING THE STORM..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 September, 09:51
🛐

God Wins @Nous
29 September, 09:37
Kind hearted and brave. Nothing beats that. God bless these gentlemen

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 09:19
That is beautiful. God bless these brave souls willing to risk flood waters to save another.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
29 September, 09:14
🙏🏼❤️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 September, 06:57
Still praying for all Floridians.....My Son n law on the way to help get electricity back on ;)

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
29 September, 06:40
Those are not pantifa....
Respect to all Patriots out there!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
29 September, 06:37
😭
The love that are in these videos are so heartwarming.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
29 September, 05:59
My particular area is okay but my county really took a beating. Our Ft. Myers Beach is pretty much leveled and our pier is no longer. Downtown Ft. Myers got it bad too.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
29 September, 06:38
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
🙏💞

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 09:21
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
🙏 I pray everyone survived the storm and that help arrives swiftly for those in need. May God bless and protect you.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
29 September, 05:00
God Bless you all!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 September, 04:51
✨🙏🏻💖

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
29 September, 04:48
❤️🤍💙 I felt that one Doq

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
29 September, 04:44
In times of need, Americans are at thier BEST!🇺🇸

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 September, 07:09
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Yes we are!!!! Love of humanity ;)))))

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
29 September, 04:40
Solid! 🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 September, 04:38
Amen

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 September, 04:35
I just spent 2 hours driving through my neighborhood and talking to neighbors. One person has his back porch siting on his roof facing the front of the house. Had to have been a microburst.

Weird because one house will be fine with hardly anything in the yard and no apparent damage, and the house next to it will be trashed.

My bedroom has part of it where the roof leaked and it slowly left a trail of water down to the floor, and the carpet is wet. But we have had worse.

I have pine branches everywhere is the back yard, but I see others who have worse damage to their home.

Time for neighbors to help each other.

And the devil left a message on the message board this morning.

30 September, 12:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Glad you are ok hun. Things can be replaced.

Gray 359 @Gray359
30 September, 08:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏