Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
Feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude this morning and I just want to say that I love you all and I am so thankful for you. Not only have I had this amazing community to learn from, but your accepting nature and open-mindedness has brought a level of calmness to my journey that I desperately needed.

I LOVE MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!
10:01 AM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by CortneyMac4 in this post can reply
Beth Howe @Danbehowe
29 September, 09:03
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
my dear Cort, you started me on this journey and i will be forever grateful. i am more enlightened and have a greater sense of peace because i know for a fact that we were all meant to go through this journey together. God has a plan, and we are part of it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 September, 08:16
Same feelings here. Ur a sweetheart Courtney Mac!!! 😇
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
29 September, 05:53
Isn't it the truth? I love these folks! I feel we are all here for the same reasons, everyone has their own story but we come to feel the comfort of acceptance.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 September, 03:58
💖✨

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 September, 02:00
😍Right back atcha Warrior!🤠

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 12:23
😊 ❤️ 100% agree!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 September, 11:25
Thank You Being Here 💖 I Love You Too 💖

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 September, 11:04
Love you too!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 September, 10:37
So glad you are a part of this grand journey Courtney…wwg1wga❤️❤️❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 September, 10:34
❤️🙏🤗 We love you too. Keep the faith, find peace, and continue going on your journey. We are all in this together and we are all here for one another.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 September, 10:34
Yep Anonup is the great place to plop your ass and learn there is so much wisdom here and love and creativity its all here on Anonup!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 September, 10:32
❤️❤️❤️🕊

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 September, 10:30
Feeling similar
Heart is expanding
Gratitude
Love
Overwhelming
x

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 September, 10:02
🙌🏻❤️🫵🏻🥰💫