Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If I could choose what I could do today it would be this all day.
09:43 AM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 September, 07:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WATCH THE WATER

FLORIDA, The SUNSHINE STATE is, Afterall, a State that was Originally Created by the DRAINING OF A SWAMP!!!!
And Even Though a Few Crocodiles and Snakes, Remain, Governor De Santis and Q are in the Process of Re-Making Florida into a SHINING LIGHT of FREEDOM and Sovereign Self-Government

Florida is a LIVING EMBODIMENT of what is about to Occur on a Personal & Planetary Level as WE the PEOPLE, Find the COURAGE to Enter the DARKNESS to FIND the QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT WITHIN; to FIND the INDIVIDUAL and COLLECTIVE WILL to 'TRANCE"-FORM, "TRANCE"-MUTE and "TRANS"-FIGURE Our WHIRLED into what Jesus Referred to as the GOLDEN LIGHT of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, HERE AND NOW!

We ARE the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, An AUDIO/VISUAL (SOUND & LIGHT) Meditation on Christ Consciousness

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST Jesus." -Philipplians 2:5
I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 October, 11:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Listening now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 September, 01:08
😭😭😭
this is what Angels look like
GOD bless Florida 🙏🙏🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 September, 09:33

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
29 September, 09:22
SHOULDER to SHOULDER woth You

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 September, 06:42
If I had the strength, I would be right there with you!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 September, 04:46
So sad to see the animals that get left behind.
Pray for Florida.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 September, 04:12
Would be so amazing ✨

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
29 September, 03:50
Absolutely! You lift and carry them and I will hug and cuddle them. They know they are being rescued and they know they are loved.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 September, 03:38
Me too, right there with you! LET'S G-O-O-O!!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 September, 03:24
Me too, that made my day!!!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 September, 03:24
I will stand and help.

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
29 September, 03:19
incredible VK! i needed this. i stand ready to serve. Blessings 🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 September, 03:16
YOUR BILIONZ SEND TO PROLONG INSANITY ON UKRAINE COULD BE INVESTED HERE, ON FLUORIDA TO HELP RELIEF DISASTER.

BUT ON OTHER HAND, CITIZENS OF FLUORIDA NOW BETTER UNDERSTAND, WHAT HAVE FELT ENTRAPPED CITIZENS OF DONĚCK AND LUGANSK DURING UKRAINE CIVIL WAR.

I YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE, WHICH ONE OF LOSSES WILL YOU TAKE BETTER?

HURRICANES

CIVIL WAR

memes matter @NoComment
29 September, 03:15
Johnkennedyvaughan

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Awake Now @Awakenow
29 September, 02:03
I can't get my head around leaving my pets. People who do that do not deserve them.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 September, 03:09
In response Awake Now to her Publication
We don't know their circumstances...

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 September, 01:49
Ditto VK.

On another note: Who leaves their dogs???!!!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
29 September, 04:22
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
That is the first thing I thought of... What kind of scumbag leaves their dogs behind in a hurricane? I have no sympathy for anyone that is cruel to animals. God bless those rescuing these poor animals.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 September, 01:40
Amen

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 September, 01:05
DITTO! 🙋‍♀️. Praying! 🙏🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 September, 01:04
😭😢Me too VK!!!!! everyday.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 September, 12:48
😍🐶🙌
😉 interesting account name: John Kennedy Vaughn > nothing is random
t/s 09:43 > 9:7 > 16 > 7
video 1:28 > 11
7:11 >< 11:7
💧128 has a t/s of 11:07 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...
💧943

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 September, 12:45
💛🙏🐾🐾🙏.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
29 September, 12:30
We have been through many hurricanes. The animals that get left behind ..... breaks my heart.... We love all rescuers!!!!

Jennifer Rapolla @Jrapo001
29 September, 12:29
😢 My heart hurts thinking about all these animals waiting to be saved.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 September, 12:28
Crying at my desk now. I hate being back in the office (I feel disconnected) but I am soooo grateful for how God takes care of ALL of us down to the most helpless.

Natalie Pyle @Npyle
29 September, 12:26
Amen

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 September, 12:21
Thank You , yes 🙏❤️

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
29 September, 12:21
Please, please stop with all of the judgements on our fellow men. We dont know why the dogs were left. It isnt our story to tell. I just enjoyed the video of them rescuing the dogs. Such grace to the dogs. Please don’t turn the positive energies here to negative ones. Remember we need to be raising our energies not draining them. WWG1WGA God Wins! Hugs

Jes King @jes_US
29 September, 03:22
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
thanQ for saying this... as I do appreciate people's commitment to their pets and other people's pets I'm too busy weeping for the children that are left with no parents due to the multiple storms that we have all endured.
can I continue to stress it enough humans over pets.

Dottie French @DotOn777
29 September, 12:19
💞 doG

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 September, 12:16
let us do the heavy lifting vibe VK. He’s not heavy , he’s my brother