Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 09:43
If I could choose what I could do today it would be this all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
Please, please stop with all of the judgements on our fellow men. We dont know why the dogs were left. It isnt our story to tell. I just enjoyed the video of them rescuing the dogs. Such grace to the dogs. Please don’t turn the positive energies here to negative ones. Remember we need to be raising our energies not draining them. WWG1WGA God Wins! Hugs
12:21 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
29 September, 03:22
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
thanQ for saying this... as I do appreciate people's commitment to their pets and other people's pets I'm too busy weeping for the children that are left with no parents due to the multiple storms that we have all endured.
can I continue to stress it enough humans over pets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 06:58
In response Jes King to her Publication
I love my animals and my children! i just dont think we should speculate or add negativity to why they were left. If I had to pick saving a loved one over my animals, my heart would be breaking. I feel as if our energies should stay positive and not try to hurt anyone by assuming things. In a world where there is so much hurt, we can always choose to be kind! WWG1WGA God Wins!! Hugs 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

29 September, 06:58
In response Jes King to her Publication
I love my animals and my children! i just dont think we should speculate or add negativity to why they were left. If I had to pick saving a loved one over my animals, my heart would be breaking. I feel as if our energies should stay positive and not try to hurt anyone by assuming things. In a world where there is so much hurt, we can always choose to be kind! WWG1WGA God Wins!! Hugs 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻