Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 09:43
If I could choose what I could do today it would be this all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 September, 07:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WATCH THE WATER

FLORIDA, The SUNSHINE STATE is, Afterall, a State that was Originally Created by the DRAINING OF A SWAMP!!!!
And Even Though a Few Crocodiles and Snakes, Remain, Governor De Santis and Q are in the Process of Re-Making Florida into a SHINING LIGHT of FREEDOM and Sovereign Self-Government

Florida is a LIVING EMBODIMENT of what is about to Occur on a Personal & Planetary Level as WE the PEOPLE, Find the COURAGE to Enter the DARKNESS to FIND the QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT WITHIN; to FIND the INDIVIDUAL and COLLECTIVE WILL to 'TRANCE"-FORM, "TRANCE"-MUTE and "TRANS"-FIGURE Our WHIRLED into what Jesus Referred to as the GOLDEN LIGHT of CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, HERE AND NOW!

We ARE the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, An AUDIO/VISUAL (SOUND & LIGHT) Meditation on Christ Consciousness

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST Jesus." -Philipplians 2:5
I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 October, 12:02
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
❤️