Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We are going to need Patriots on a local level to help to serve with restructuring our govt moving forward.

We need good people that are not professional politicians, you dont have to have a perfect past because nobody really is sinless, but you will need a kind heart and common sense with a need to serve your country. We need patriots that cant be bought.

Cleaning this up from the ground up, starts in your home town.
09:05 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Misty PatriotForever @MistyBlueDFW
05 February, 09:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
100% Agree Nana! Good to see you again since the Twitter purge. Hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 11:18
In response Misty PatriotForever to her Publication
Glad you made it over! Great platform here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Warrior @Donna1111
05 February, 09:54
I could not agree more! Got involved a year ago with our local School Board after just the latest incident of a 30 y/o Teacher soliciting sex from a 15 y/o student. In November we threw out every democrat running for reelection and replaced them with 5 new Republicans that are now kicking over their Beehive and they don't like it!! The corruption at the Federal level only mirrors the corruption at the Local and State level. I just THOUGHT it was bad at the Federal level! We have been asleep at the wheel and trusted these people to do the right thing. NO MORE!! Get involved!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
05 February, 09:46
Hire the Patriots who lost their jobs due to cancel culture.

Mark Shark @MSshark
05 February, 09:38
We are all in this together, there is great power in numbers. Standing strong in support of a new, great tomorrow!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 09:36

Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
05 February, 09:31
count me in!! Ms here! WWG1WGA

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
05 February, 09:10
Look for Trump signs still up in your neighborhood, stop and introduce yourself. Stick together. Run for local offices. School board, PTA, County Commisioners, Dog Catcher, etc. Elect a Constitutional Sherrif. know the difference. Peace

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 February, 11:29
In response Barbara Love to her Publication
We elected a constitutional sheriff just this last election. We are so lucky to have him!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 February, 11:29
In response Barbara Love to her Publication
OMG...I have been wanting to do this. If I see them outside, then 💯% I will stop and chat!!! I am desperate for conversation about this. I have very few people that I can have a real conversation about it. My husband loves Trump, but won't even look at evidence of our "Movement." 😢😢🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 February, 09:08
sounds wonderful omg cant wait 🙏🙏🙏happy to do whatever I can ❤️🙏🇺🇸🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 09:07
Count me in. Patriot in Pa.