Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 09:05
We are going to need Patriots on a local level to help to serve with restructuring our govt moving forward.

We need good people that are not professional politicians, you dont have to have a perfect past because nobody really is sinless, but you will need a kind heart and common sense with a need to serve your country. We need patriots that cant be bought.

Cleaning this up from the ground up, starts in your home town.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Love @CaptLamp
Look for Trump signs still up in your neighborhood, stop and introduce yourself. Stick together. Run for local offices. School board, PTA, County Commisioners, Dog Catcher, etc. Elect a Constitutional Sherrif. know the difference. Peace
09:10 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaptLamp in this post can reply
Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 February, 11:29
In response Barbara Love to her Publication
OMG...I have been wanting to do this. If I see them outside, then 💯% I will stop and chat!!! I am desperate for conversation about this. I have very few people that I can have a real conversation about it. My husband loves Trump, but won't even look at evidence of our "Movement." 😢😢🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 February, 11:29
In response Barbara Love to her Publication
We elected a constitutional sheriff just this last election. We are so lucky to have him!