Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Frrens, please keep me in your prayers, lots of attacks right now. Last week I had cataract surgery, and at the same time my husband had a serious cardiac incident. Tomorrow I’ll have my second surgery, but I have a rare condition that causes my Mast cells to overreact to even a simple surgery like this. I had a reaction to the last one, but we’re a little more prepared this time and taking prednisone before and after. Just please keep us in your prayers!!🙏❤️
10:09 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 September, 11:13
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for you Cathy. You're a fighter and God loves fighters, and so do Anons. See you back here very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 September, 08:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️👍 TY and I love all of you more than I can express!! See ya soon!!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 September, 04:33
Spirit and Truth I pray for your successful surgery, and for your cells to accept readily the correction of the lenses; to remove the cataracts without incident. Also for your husband to heal from his cardiac incident. Please have faith that all will be well and just presently focus on healing, knowing that you will be well very soon. In Jesus name, Amen

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 September, 02:50
Prayers for You!

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
28 September, 02:32
🙏🙏🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 September, 02:21

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 September, 01:41
🙏🏻💕

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
28 September, 01:28
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖(((HUG)))

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 September, 12:55
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
28 September, 12:40
🙏🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 September, 12:39
Heavenly Father,
Thank you that you are our ever-present help in times of trouble. Please bless our sister as she undergoes surgery. Your word says that you will never leave us or forsake us and that you are always with us.

Let her feel your presence during the operation. Please help her to trust in you, that your Divine Healing be swift and complete.

Turn your face towards this family and give them peace.
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 September, 12:33
Prayers sent your way!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 September, 12:13
praying for you and your family. 🙏🏻

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 September, 11:58
💖🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 September, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
28 September, 11:56
🙏❤️🕯❤️🕯🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 September, 11:55
🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏
U always are Spirit & Truth. 👋🤓
Be well my dear! U rock!!!🤍

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
28 September, 12:28
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😂❤️ I’ll make it thru & be able to see the tribunals SO CLEARLY LOL! I’ll see every tear that rolls from the eyes of a traitor😆TY 4 prayers!!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 September, 11:52
Prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Pink Totter @Totter
28 September, 11:51
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 September, 11:46
🙏🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 September, 11:42
🙏❤️🌹

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
28 September, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 September, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 September, 11:12
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
28 September, 11:11
Prayers up for you and your husband!
🙏🏻☝️

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
28 September, 11:05
🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 September, 11:03
🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
28 September, 10:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

LookUp @LookUp
28 September, 10:58
praying...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 September, 10:57
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️