Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
my mom more then likely will go on a vent today because shes got china flu. shes 86 and im resigned to the fact that it would be better to leave the world as it stands. im a mommas boy and im surprised ive come to this realization because the real me would say stay but thats selfish. Gods will be done. she deserves a better life and this is an evil world. shes too beautiful. plz pray for my mom. God bless you all.
08:51 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brad_Davis in this post can reply
Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
07 February, 11:39
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
This straight up made me cry! I will be praying for you and your Momma!😥 💔God Bless you and give you peace!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
07 February, 06:12
Dearest Lord Jesus, I pray Brad and his mom receive all that you purchased for them at the cross and by your stripes, the great exchange... you take our pain, our sin, our failures and weaknesses and give us your healing life, love, overcoming power and strength to live as we never could without you, to live and not die, to declare Your glorious goodness and love. I ask for dreams, visions, and your presence most of all Lord... Your presence in their midst. I ask Lord that you would send angels with as much fire as needed to send the unholy spirits harassing their family flight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
07 February, 06:05
In the Name of Jesus, I speak life, life. life. I ask you Lord to do above and beyond what he could dream or imagine to ask you for. Pls reveal Yourself, the height the depth and width of your love in the midst of the circumstances to do for his mom and for him, and all those loved ones concerned... to make a way where there seems to be no way for LOVE's perfection over rides and over rules all that is coming against them. I speak blessing, peace, love, mercy, forgiveness, healing and no retaliation over all their lives... Be for them Lord all that their hearts are crying out for.

Mary Lou Miller @LadyLiberty
07 February, 05:15
I lost my 95 year old WW II Veteran, Dad, Jan 14. It was time. He knew the Lord. I am at peace. Just love her all you can. Make her comfortable. Most importantly, just pray for God's will. Lifting you both up in prayer.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 February, 04:24
Praying for your mom...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
06 February, 06:33
🙏👉🏽🧩👈🏼🙏

Dee Patriot @Lapatriot21
05 February, 03:23
praying for you both.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 06:50
In response Dee Patriot to her Publication
thank you, i was working and the first comment made me cry so hard. i appreciate your prayers. more then you know

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 February, 01:31
hydroxychloroquine cures all and once cured she will be happy that she will live well and happy once again

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 06:52
In response James Dean to his Publication
ok, shes pretty bad but ill totally suggest it. may God bless you.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 07:03
In response James Dean to his Publication
such a beautiful message

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
05 February, 01:03
Be strongn in the Lord!

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 06:53
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
thank you, i lean so hard on the Lord. He lead me to your beautiful words.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
05 February, 01:01
thoughts and prayers, if they allow suggest she start taking 4000-6000+ iu of vitamin D, 4000-6000mg of vitamin c, 1000mg.of Quercetin, Zinc, and high dose of NAC 1000mg+, also request hydroxychloriquine, revesedir treatment if not already. remvesidir is ehat they gave trump, thats what they gave my wife for 5 days.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 February, 12:56
Praying for your mom right now. 🙏

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 06:54
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
may God bless you. i sure do appreciate your prayers...my mom does too❤️

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
05 February, 12:50
Don't you dare give up!!! She's a fighter and she will make it. Get some healing frequencies in that room somehow and make sure she hears you laugh and tell her she's going to be okay. God loves her and has a miracle up His sleeve just for this moment. Believe ❤️

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 07:00
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
awwww, i so want to believe she would like to be alive but she feeds on human interaction after my dad passed. with all these fucking lockdowns shes not able to love anyone. shes very innocent. this isnt her way of life. as it shouldnt be. love you though. so sweet. may God bless ypur sweet soul. your words mean more then you know.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
05 February, 12:48
Prayers for you and your mother. God Bless

Only followers of this user (KarenC155) can see their posts

Deplorable TonyQ @deplorable_tonyq
05 February, 11:06
🙏🙏🙏

anon anon @Qcolorado
05 February, 10:07
I'm so sorry. I pray she recovers quickly so you won't have to say goodbye.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 11:05
In response anon anon to her Publication
God bless you. that is the sweetest thing to say and it hit me. thank you so much