Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 08:51
my mom more then likely will go on a vent today because shes got china flu. shes 86 and im resigned to the fact that it would be better to leave the world as it stands. im a mommas boy and im surprised ive come to this realization because the real me would say stay but thats selfish. Gods will be done. she deserves a better life and this is an evil world. shes too beautiful. plz pray for my mom. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
Don't you dare give up!!! She's a fighter and she will make it. Get some healing frequencies in that room somehow and make sure she hears you laugh and tell her she's going to be okay. God loves her and has a miracle up His sleeve just for this moment. Believe ❤️
12:50 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ObiwanAnon in this post can reply
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 07:00
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
awwww, i so want to believe she would like to be alive but she feeds on human interaction after my dad passed. with all these fucking lockdowns shes not able to love anyone. shes very innocent. this isnt her way of life. as it shouldnt be. love you though. so sweet. may God bless ypur sweet soul. your words mean more then you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396