Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 08:51
my mom more then likely will go on a vent today because shes got china flu. shes 86 and im resigned to the fact that it would be better to leave the world as it stands. im a mommas boy and im surprised ive come to this realization because the real me would say stay but thats selfish. Gods will be done. she deserves a better life and this is an evil world. shes too beautiful. plz pray for my mom. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
05 February, 10:07
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
I'm so sorry. I pray she recovers quickly so you won't have to say goodbye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
God bless you. that is the sweetest thing to say and it hit me. thank you so much
11:05 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response anon anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brad_Davis in this post can reply
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
05 February, 12:55
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Has she been given the HCQ regimen?

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 06:56
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
not to my knowledge. remdesivir treatments. trump took those so i thought it was best. ill tell them to try them. thank you❤️

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 07:02
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
may God bless you