Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 08:51
my mom more then likely will go on a vent today because shes got china flu. shes 86 and im resigned to the fact that it would be better to leave the world as it stands. im a mommas boy and im surprised ive come to this realization because the real me would say stay but thats selfish. Gods will be done. she deserves a better life and this is an evil world. shes too beautiful. plz pray for my mom. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
hydroxychloroquine cures all and once cured she will be happy that she will live well and happy once again
01:31 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 07:03
In response James Dean to his Publication
such a beautiful message

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 February, 07:14
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
natural cures are out there but unfortunately mainstream medicine does not guide people to these cures

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
05 February, 06:52
In response James Dean to his Publication
ok, shes pretty bad but ill totally suggest it. may God bless you.