Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 08:42
And then they take away YOUR social security retirement money THAT YOU FOOKIN PAID IN ALL MY LIFE if I make too much money each yr above &beyond the amount of my soc.sec. check!No way to live off of soc sec! Everyone must make additional income. You could possibbly never get any of your soc sec. you paid in your whole life if you make too much. AND THE TOO MUCH AMOUNT THEY GEAR THEIR "CUT YOUR SS CHECK" STARTS AT AROUND 17,500. PER YR. IF YOU MAKE THAT MUCH OR MORE IN ADDITIONAL INCOME THEY START CUTTING YOUR SS CHECK BY SOME FOOKIN SLIDING SCALE.
MAKE TOO MUCH AND YOU DONT GET ANY SS CHECK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Joe @AJ_PuraVida
05 February, 01:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funding the Getty Museum and the Adrenachrome freaks. That is where our tax money is going!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Oh they have many honey pots they steal our money from.
01:55 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Amy Joe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it