Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 08:42
And then they take away YOUR social security retirement money THAT YOU FOOKIN PAID IN ALL MY LIFE if I make too much money each yr above &beyond the amount of my soc.sec. check!No way to live off of soc sec! Everyone must make additional income. You could possibbly never get any of your soc sec. you paid in your whole life if you make too much. AND THE TOO MUCH AMOUNT THEY GEAR THEIR "CUT YOUR SS CHECK" STARTS AT AROUND 17,500. PER YR. IF YOU MAKE THAT MUCH OR MORE IN ADDITIONAL INCOME THEY START CUTTING YOUR SS CHECK BY SOME FOOKIN SLIDING SCALE.
MAKE TOO MUCH AND YOU DONT GET ANY SS CHECK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
good questions all

1871 our country was sold to the Vatican Bank and London city. It changed from a free republic to a corporation. We have been electing corporate officers who take whatever they want whenever they want.

We are assetts and through the Social Security system we are taxed out of existence. When we no longer provide $$ to the system they extinguish us through big pharma poison. But there were too many of us and we weren't dying fast enough. So they decided to tax the free money they gave us.

We are not free and have not been for 150 years!
09:48 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Dannette Berch @jabber378
05 February, 11:47
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Yes! We are taxed by IRS on the SS check we receive for all the SS tax we paid from income over last 40 years!! Illegal! Abolish the IRS! Restore the US Constitution of the US Republic!! #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 February, 01:49
In response Dannette Berch to his Publication
I think we've seen the last of the irs