9-26-22 JUAN O SAVIN
NINOS CORNER

GETTING BACK TO A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Juan
It’s going to get FAR more heated
every single day especially → October.
Shortly a 25th Amendment..
Q: Will that 25thA result in Harris becoming President?..
It’s an oversight by the Constitution
not to have addressed that the VP
must meet the SAME qualifications as the President..
CITIZENSHIP QUALIFICATIONS
& Harris DOESN'T meet those.
There’s going to be a HUGE FIGHT.
It's going to be amazing
watching congress do this pirouette dance,
this circus act..
OVER HOW TO GET FROM A BIDEN PRESIDENCY
TO 👉PELOSI & SKIP OVER HARRIS
Then who’s going to be VP?
Hillary? Gavin? AOC?
🍿 Theatre off the charts..
Then a hostage situation shortly.
President Trump had an event scheduled in FL
they CANCELLED → Oct 8th.
He's doing an event in MICH → Oct 1st..
Is somebody suspecting something’s going to happen
so they CAN'T do the Oct 8 rally? 💥
02:28 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 September, 06:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The 8th has been eventful as of late to say the least.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 September, 10:48
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
🤷‍♀️🍿😹👇😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 September, 09:05
I gave it a listen last nite. This seems like the most resonable and sensible discription I've heard. And I have heard many. A long row to be hoe'd no matter how it goes.
It must be done right and by the book.
So buckle up its gonna be a bumpy ride.
Be blessed.

27 September, 09:17
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Agree 💯 Wlim 💪💞🇺🇸🕊️

CharRose @CharRose
27 September, 07:09
Hi Kat-thanks again for all you do to share the fruits of your labor in digging up Truth! I'm a bit confused about a few things in general. A few things Q has taught us: We are watching a movie; We caught them all; God/we have already won; POTUS is 100% protected to name a few.

If we take these words literally, is there anything to be concerned about? Even though I know the promises they made, and if I take the words literally I still find myself getting caught up in the storyline, so I get that.

With this said I have a few theories for my question:

1st Theory: If we know/believe the promises, we Anons are still reacting to the storylines as though we don't know the promises and are doing this to help wake people up? -The way POTUS, others do.

2nd Theory: All Q promises are not to be taken completely literal. Ex- some of what we see is a movie/skit, (Brandon on the fake White House stage), and some of it is real (FBI raids Mar-A-Lago), etc.

Am I in the ballpark?

27 September, 07:31
In response CharRose to her Publication
Doq nailed it 💞

How much is movie?
How much is real?

🤷‍♀️😹🍿🍿

Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 September, 06:29
In response CharRose to her Publication
Yes you are in the ballpark

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
27 September, 04:50
if Harris is out then Pelosi is next in line… If i am not mistaken Chuck Grassley would be next in line. Would he automatically become VP?

27 September, 05:28
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
That would make logical sense
but we're dealing with deep state demons
who are on the ropes & they know it
& legal due process
is a totally foreign concept to their way of crooked thinking
& doing 😼💪

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 03:36
My prediction
Clinton will off Pelosi - she won't be denied this time... West coast mafia will reach ascendency, at all costs.

20 seconds after her ugly ass hits the chair in the Oval office, she'll declare war on Russia.

27 September, 03:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Fascinating, Carole.

But Pelosi IS West Coast Mafia.
So you're saying Pelosi gets rid of Harris
becomes POTUS
makes HRC VP
THEN HRC offs Pelosi
& becomes POTUS?!?!?!

WOWZA'
ANYTHING is possible with these demented fiends! 😼

However — no matter what they do
they've LOST.
No matter what kind of circus they put on
they've LOST 🤡🤡🤡

Just a question of how Q Team ends the movie 📽️🍿

#sovereign
#FREE
#GodWins

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 September, 02:47
According to Juan, his guess as to a "hard stop" could likely be (for many reasons in his grasp of the situation) saturday 10/29. The very DAY after Q first posted on 10/28 ...stating that the witch would be arrested. He does NOT say that the 29th is a prediction...its his 《personal opinion》...and i think that Juan knows at the very minimum at least this 🤏 much more than we. Agreed?

27 September, 02:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Juan is so cagey, isn't he?
A First Class troller.
He sees POTUS as a matador taunting the deep state bull
but Juan is just a mischievous.

Regarding his dates — who knows?
For sure he has his REASONS for hitting Oct 29th hard
as the FULL STOP.
Maybe he wants the DS focused on THAT date?
Maybe he wants us all to be PREPARED already!!

Agree 💯 he know Encyclopedias MORE
than he ever lets on! 😹 🍿

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 04:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Juan always comes off with the outrageous narratives that one throw you for a loop then the next time he comes full circle I think he is part of the info disinfo campaign keep everyone including the DeepState off balance! it will happen with the White Hats want it to happen no sooner no later when that is who knows its just getting ridiculously long and drawn out I am sure they have there reasons after all they have family in the US as well as we do.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 September, 02:44
Don't care anymore. BIL died. Husband just had triple by-pass surgery. I've been sick for days with flu/Covid. At some point you just have to stop following the madness or worrying about it. It may 'have to be this way', but I don't have to follow it or try and figure it out. Whatever happens, there is nothing I can do to change the situation in my small corner of the world. All I can do is take care of the people I love in my small circle. I've come to the conclusion that none of these people - Juan or Q The Storm have a clue what is going on and to listen to them sets one up for disappointment. It feels like nobody is in charge as a huge war plays out between two powerful forces. At this point, it is hard to know who is winning. It sure doesn't feel like WHs are.

27 September, 02:59
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I'm so sorry you don't feel well
& that your husband had a huge, very scary surgery.
I pray you can take all the time you need
to rest & recuperate
for yourself & your family,
& that very soon
everyone will be in the pink at your house 🙏😻💐

Do not worry one bit about the daily ins & outs of the war.
Only one thing to remember
👇
#GodWins
#ZeroDoubt 💞🕊️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 September, 02:35
Oh my, this sounds spicy! 🍻👍

27 September, 02:36
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🍿🍿🍿😹