9-26-22 JUAN O SAVIN
NINOS CORNER

GETTING BACK TO A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Juan
It’s going to get FAR more heated
every single day especially → October.
Shortly a 25th Amendment..
Q: Will that 25thA result in Harris becoming President?..
It’s an oversight by the Constitution
not to have addressed that the VP
must meet the SAME qualifications as the President..
CITIZENSHIP QUALIFICATIONS
& Harris DOESN'T meet those.
There’s going to be a HUGE FIGHT.
It's going to be amazing
watching congress do this pirouette dance,
this circus act..
OVER HOW TO GET FROM A BIDEN PRESIDENCY
TO 👉PELOSI & SKIP OVER HARRIS
Then who’s going to be VP?
Hillary? Gavin? AOC?
🍿 Theatre off the charts..
Then a hostage situation shortly.
President Trump had an event scheduled in FL
they CANCELLED → Oct 8th.
He's doing an event in MICH → Oct 1st..
Is somebody suspecting something’s going to happen
so they CAN'T do the Oct 8 rally? 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
According to Juan, his guess as to a "hard stop" could likely be (for many reasons in his grasp of the situation) saturday 10/29. The very DAY after Q first posted on 10/28 ...stating that the witch would be arrested. He does NOT say that the 29th is a prediction...its his 《personal opinion》...and i think that Juan knows at the very minimum at least this 🤏 much more than we. Agreed?
02:47 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 04:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Juan always comes off with the outrageous narratives that one throw you for a loop then the next time he comes full circle I think he is part of the info disinfo campaign keep everyone including the DeepState off balance! it will happen with the White Hats want it to happen no sooner no later when that is who knows its just getting ridiculously long and drawn out I am sure they have there reasons after all they have family in the US as well as we do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 September, 10:59
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
💯💯💯 Sneakers.
Well said 😉

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 September, 02:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Juan is so cagey, isn't he?
A First Class troller.
He sees POTUS as a matador taunting the deep state bull
but Juan is just a mischievous.

Regarding his dates — who knows?
For sure he has his REASONS for hitting Oct 29th hard
as the FULL STOP.
Maybe he wants the DS focused on THAT date?
Maybe he wants us all to be PREPARED already!!

Agree 💯 he know Encyclopedias MORE
than he ever lets on! 😹 🍿

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 September, 03:21
He cant come out and say everything...he gives us an understanding...and we need to get the point. Nino doesnt always get the nuances but he does love Juanito. As to who Juan really is...im firm in my belief....but it doesnt have to be that way for me to be happy. I love Juan and it was He who made sense of stuff for me and maybe 100 or so people watching Fields show back in the day. So hes why i have unrelenting confidence in him. Hes still on point...still here...and even more people know and love him now! I Trust Juan and the Plan completely.
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 September, 04:46
I love all his Metaphors! 🤣😂

Every single interview, he shares something new. I feel so sorry for anyone who does not take time
to “Get to know Juan”! 🤣😂