Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We’re going to make the American dream of home ownership more attainable and beautiful than ever before!

We’re going to bring back farming and ranching to America in new modern ways so that the younger generation will think it’s cool again!

We’re going to make our Country look so damn great that all countries will want to follow!

Get ready. You may be called to be part of it!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
02:12 AM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
28 September, 08:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Sure hope so Sir. Holding 💜🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
28 September, 03:41
A standard to follow after! Here here! 🤗🙏🏼🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
28 September, 12:28
I hope this is worldwide.... 💕🙏

Jessi Doe @Jessi
27 September, 06:17
My dream has always been to have a self sustaining homestead and grow organic herbs and plants for holistic remedies. It just hasn't been in the stars for us yet, too expensive to get it all up and running.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 September, 03:41
❤️❤️❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 September, 03:27
Get ready. You may be called to be part of it!=376

Please Fix The Bread And Tidy Up The Ship Q=376
Hold That Big Beautiful Line Patriotos=376
Humanity Is Racing Towards Awakening=376

Numerical Prophet Light Of The World=376
The Truth Is Not Hidden It Is Unseen=376
Knock And The Door Will Be Opened To You=376

The Lord Yeshua The Light Of The World=376
A Divine Entity Of Light In Our Midst=376
His Voice As The Sound Of Many Waters=376
Jesus Is The Only Way To The Father=376
Be Still And Know God Will Come Through=376
We Have No True Power Without God=376

I Have Waited For Thy Salvation O Lord=376
I Heard That The Angels In Heaven Are Gathering=376
This Is Where You Belong Welcome Home=376
I Like To Laugh Join Me And We Will Have Fun=376
The Path Of Righteousness Together=376

The Vibrational Frequency Of The Heart=376
We Will Project Unconditional Love=376
Love Really Does Solve Everything=376

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:38
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thanks Auntie for the inspiration.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 September, 03:17
You vib’n bro!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 September, 03:11
God bless you, DoQ+! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 September, 02:56
I DONT WANT TO DISAPOINT YOU....

BUT IF YOUR SEALS WILL CONTINUE DESTROYING CRITICAL EUROPA INFRASTRUCTURE, ONLY THING, WHAT YOU COULD IN NEARBY FUTURE HARVEST IS SCHROOMS🤣🤣🤣

BIG ONES...
👇👇👇

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 September, 02:55
Yay!!! i love it, DoQ+! 🙏 Life survival skills are needed! and unfortunately not taught. MFCA: Make Farming Cool Again ha. At the ready, Captain. ❤️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 September, 02:06
i am 28 and my goal is to own and operate a family farm 😍

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 September, 01:27
What a dream to work the earth and grow what you need. Try to do this every summer, but space is limited here in the city. Have a huge seed collection…I can bring🙂

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 September, 12:59
Doc.. Im Central American and i live in the netherlands .. i have been here for 14 years and never got a dutch passport cause I want to be always american .. Id love to come to live in america in the near future .. pls take me there !

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 September, 12:59
Doc.. Im Central American and i live in the netherlands .. i have been here for 14 years and never got a dutch passport cause I want to be always american .. Id love to come to live in america in the near future .. pls take me there !

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 September, 12:52
can i have a honey badger farm?

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 September, 12:55
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 September, 12:40

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 September, 12:34

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
27 September, 12:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
"I know alot about Tractors"
Luv it❤️ gem values was pretty cool too😉

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
27 September, 12:30
I still get excited when I go out and collect our eggs and pick the vegetables.

memes matter @NoComment
27 September, 12:30

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
27 September, 11:54
all in!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 September, 11:44
At the ready Doq. 🇺🇸🤛

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
27 September, 01:10
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I can’t begin to express my excitment and passion for this to come to pass🥰

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 September, 11:27
We will all be part of it in some form.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 September, 11:24
je peux ? 🙄suis partante !

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 September, 11:15
This makes me sooooooo excited, thank you for the great vibes to start my day 😊

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 September, 11:13
sign me up!
let’s also fix the corrupt credit bureau's that keep people down and preventing them from owning a piece of the American dream and even renting - its truly a white collar scam designed to oppress folks.

with home ownership comes pride
with pride comes good neighbors
and a sense of community
❤️

CharRose @CharRose
27 September, 11:07
I'M READY! I own a homecare agency; we provide in home care for many of our disabled VETERANS--from WW2 all the way through Afghanistan. I'm so looking forward to having more obtainable resources to help them have the homes and many other things they deserve!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 September, 11:03
I'm ready. I would love to part of this. So many people hurting it's going to be nice to help rebuild all our lives! 🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
27 September, 10:51
I do believe! ‘Bought’ land 2 years ago - 25 acres with over 2k tree species, plus native plants, greenhouses. Have been learning so much about growing food, foraging from the land and incredibly grateful for it all. Refining and realigning, God is so good.

1776 Life @pacu44
27 September, 10:48
Wasting time here, lets do this...

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 September, 10:42
I love this ! As we saw the other day with VK’s creative thread, we are all very talented, and I suspect we could all do great things !

I am sitting here thinking back and I have had so many experiences and learned so many things in the years since I dreamed of having a farm. Back then i thought i knew everything but actually knew almost nothing. I probably would not have been able to make it work, but now, I got this 💕