Normie's - Cool Flashlight
Anon's - So creating a Sun is possible.
05:51 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 September, 07:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I COULD DEFFENTLY CHECK THE COWS AND SHOOT SOME COYOTES WITH THAT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 September, 05:33
That light would reflect off of a shirtless Elon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 September, 02:09
light switch on

Blue Skies @ADeMills
27 September, 01:44
i personally bekieve they have been using an artificial sun since at least 2020. the light was different. brighter. j even took pics. And the way my plants and greenery are growing js odd. like certain brnaches growing out like arms. very odd.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 September, 02:21
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Agree. I have been saying the same as well. I believe it was in the last days of september : sun almost white and impossible to look at even late in the evening (almost as the lamps in the OR at the hospitals).

Blue Skies @ADeMills
27 September, 01:44
i personally bekieve they have been using an artificial sun since at least 2020. the light was different. brighter. j even took pics. And the way my plants and greenery are growing js odd. like certain brnaches growing out like arms. very odd.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
27 September, 01:34
Time travel? Who would do such a thing? Asking for a fren...

Ingersol Lockwood is a leading technolgy company that goes back to the 1800s.

https://rumble.com/v1loma7...

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
27 September, 09:24
Minus most of the BTU's but that sucker must get a little warm.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 September, 04:34
April 19, 1966 .1. RAYcEs SOLAR SIMULATOR 3 Sheets-Sheet l Filed OCb. 31, 1960 INVENTOR. Jaan Hayfes April 19, 1966

This invention relates to a large artificial illumination system intended to be used as an artificial sun in the testing of space vehicles and similar equipment.
Patent US3247367A
United States

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 September, 02:32
If the sun was 93M miles away and as large as they it is, then why is our universe in total darkness? The universe should be lit up like the demonstration with the flashlight. 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 September, 06:29
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
No, it shouldn't. What makes you think that?

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 September, 01:13

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 10:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I like this "The Meek Will Inherit The Earth . ✝️"

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 October, 02:50
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Time Traveler From Future 🍊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 11:22
Just driving home from work.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 September, 01:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
they are 11 miles apart

11:11

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 September, 11:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have been there. Both Georgetown and Pawley's Island. My brother lived in Surfside Beach and My mother lived in Socastees for years. Spent many nights under those stars at the beach.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 September, 10:33

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 September, 09:51
dark to 💡 light

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 September, 08:53
how much is that thing?

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
26 September, 09:08
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
The one on Amazon looks just like it and it's $670

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
26 September, 09:11
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
26 September, 08:52
This is probably one of the more convincing videos which suggests there's very compelling evidence of a fake sun.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 08:47
You know how I feel about being shiny😁 it turns dark into light 😉

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 September, 08:43

Jackie Piddle @jax001
26 September, 08:34
I don't think our at least to me our perceived sun as we have now is right. This sun is so bright in the morning when it is coming up to me is hard to even look at, too bright and intense heat so early in the morning.. Just my vibes not right. So yes to me possible.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 September, 08:29
Q2232: Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 September, 08:29
The Sun reminds me of an explosion in stasis. It's like, "uh, I'm exploding so hard", but then force of Space is like, "nuh-uh".

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 September, 08:01
Creating a Sun, a hurricane, a volcano…

When he was shining the flashlight over the city, it reminded me of the Bat Signal. 🦇

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
27 September, 02:03
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 September, 02:36
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Homemade Batsignal Reaches the Clouds (and how to make an image projector for yourself!) - YouTube

In this video I test my DIY bat signal powered by the incredibly bright Imalent MS18 flashlight against the clouds. I also show an easy way that you can buil...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 07:48
That is so cool!
So much technology hidden from us +++

Also the corrupt scientist have also steered our youth and other scientist away from theories and things they new would lead us to technology they already had or better!

Just think with the chains off what all we can create.
Earth Humans are one of the most creative of God's creations!

Some of the best, most fun dreams and visions Nana has had was working with other scientist from other planets on projects!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 September, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes we are amazing, thinking of our future I believe it's going to be off the charts amazing. Could we see invented the Matter type Replicator as shown in shows like Star Trek or Orville they show a machine that looks like a Microwave without the door and can materialise anything from food clothing household goods etc.
Think of the worth of all of this No More Hunger, No More going with out.
As long as this invention is free for everyone to use. No-one is left behind!
Could you imagine the possibilities it would be endless.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 07:44
Shine that light!!
Light it up! 😎🙏🏼🥰

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 September, 07:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
the light that will wake the world.
praying
so be it.
LOVE

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 September, 07:43
Hi VK.
Illuminating.
Dark to LIGHT.

Line1 Caps = 23 (Pain and 5:5).
Line2 Caps = 39 (Jack Benny’s age infinitem - joke in honor of my dad.)
Caps = 62 🪞 26.

TS = 5:51 > 11.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
26 September, 07:38
🤣BRIGHT Flashlight.🤣

Q 1751
They do not want you asking questions.
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you UNITED.
They want you to live in FEAR/DIVIDED.
They want you asleep.
They want you blind.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.
People UNITED hold the power.
Think election 2016.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Q
Every C_A/MOS tactic of infiltration and internal disruption is being deployed on this board (central hub).
The World is Here.
Recognize.
This movement is bigger than anyone can possibly imagine.
Peace through strength.
Q

BOOMERANG their plan back on them.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 September, 07:31
Not hard to believe anymore. All anyone needs to do is look at the light, that "sun" that's in the sky. It is not the sun of the past.

Not sure exactly when it changed but it did.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
26 September, 07:30
How do you cure fear of the dark ?
Turn on the light