Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 01:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm to the point, the normies do not seem to know the difference. I believe the ones still asleep could be forced off a cliff and not even realize it. My family members included. Makes me so frustrated. Everything I try sharing with my sister and brother in law, is a conspiracy in their heads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 September, 01:28
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
I know how you feel mate, I have 6 brothers and sisters and have been unable to convert one, that is very sad..... many are Uni educated too.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 01:45
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Yes.
And one of the biggest issues I have, instead of just taking a few minutes and attempting to research any of it, I guess to them it's easier to just say oh that's a conspiracy theory.

Free Bird @DCast
Really these 'victims of Perv/pedo/demonic Social Conditioning = mind & soul Warping" they need to be called something else > identifying them for who they really are! AbNormal
Their brains have been polluted, full of metals from ChemSprays, and Totally Indoctrinated (under the Enemy's Doctrine - False Premise).
#GlobalistSlaves or something like that, Not Normal.
If they 'think' they're anywhere close to 'normal' they won't consider it all that bad. BUT if they know they're eating the 🐍👿💩 Waste of the Parasites - the Poo People - that they themselves are #ProductsOfWaste - that won't Go over well for them but might make them (really) think 😊 #DemonicWaste
even calling them Globalist waste is lacking, since when the Earth is shown not to be a round ball, spinning and hurling thru space they lose their Fake name
04:02 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it