Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 01:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm to the point, the normies do not seem to know the difference. I believe the ones still asleep could be forced off a cliff and not even realize it. My family members included. Makes me so frustrated. Everything I try sharing with my sister and brother in law, is a conspiracy in their heads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 September, 01:28
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
I know how you feel mate, I have 6 brothers and sisters and have been unable to convert one, that is very sad..... many are Uni educated too.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
Yes.
And one of the biggest issues I have, instead of just taking a few minutes and attempting to research any of it, I guess to them it's easier to just say oh that's a conspiracy theory.
01:45 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CMAG1 in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
26 September, 04:02
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Really these 'victims of Perv/pedo/demonic Social Conditioning = mind & soul Warping" they need to be called something else > identifying them for who they really are! AbNormal
Their brains have been polluted, full of metals from ChemSprays, and Totally Indoctrinated (under the Enemy's Doctrine - False Premise).
#GlobalistSlaves or something like that, Not Normal.
If they 'think' they're anywhere close to 'normal' they won't consider it all that bad. BUT if they know they're eating the 🐍👿💩 Waste of the Parasites - the Poo People - that they themselves are #ProductsOfWaste - that won't Go over well for them but might make them (really) think 😊 #DemonicWaste
even calling them Globalist waste is lacking, since when the Earth is shown not to be a round ball, spinning and hurling thru space they lose their Fake name