Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
28 September, 02:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I posted this on FB. All people who saw it move were stressed. People who said it was still stated that they were calm. Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
27 September, 03:22
barely moving thanks to you and countless other accounts who helped me find my teuth and see theu the bs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
27 September, 10:50
Wow!! Despite 2 full days of driving 10 and 12 hours from Colorado to Washington ... after a hectic week of fun with 3 days of driving due to a loop into AZ at the beginning... The image is NOT moving!! Impressed with myself, lol! (and I have to close on our house this week and clean out the garage still!)

Anything interesting happen in the last week and a half or so??? 🤣🤣🤣

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 September, 08:50
i heard the World Cup will be cancelled.That definetly is a ball and what flag do the colors represent?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 September, 08:28
trapped.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 September, 08:27
; )

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 September, 02:10
had to look again, just a little movement with the ball

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
27 September, 01:59
kind of reminds me of Theory of Relativity

our mass and force is changing the space time continuum

actually, we are busting right through it

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 September, 01:57
definitely dimensional, some movement too♥️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 01:16
Trippy

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 September, 12:32
We control our perceptions of reality...

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
26 September, 09:50
What does it mean if I can control it? I can make it move steady, slow or completely stop it just by focusing my thoughts! Maybe I’m Divergent? lol! (Honestly as a child ofthe living God, i wouldntdoubt having elements of all factions!) 😇

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 September, 01:12
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
that is mastery.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 September, 09:32
Rock steady

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Storm Rider @StormRider
26 September, 07:45
Barely moving ❤️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 September, 07:32
Blockchain?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 September, 06:58
It "appears" to be moving...makes me nervous.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 September, 06:45
Where did I first see this online, as I have seen it in the past. IDK>

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
26 September, 06:45
No movement, used to

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 September, 04:59
Does this thing actually move for anyone?
It would make a fantastic GIF.

amy lilley @amylilley
26 September, 04:56
Amazingly calm, metal storm/hurricane storm shutters are being installed as we sepak…Florida😎

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 September, 03:46
Homeschool snack breaks are quick peek into AU.😍 Moved initially but not now. Relaxing body and mind stops it.

Pink Totter @Totter
26 September, 03:38
Wooo hooo, It stopped moving! Finally!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 03:32
Fire … in the “Hole”

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 03:33
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Or “Hive”

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
26 September, 03:13
Still moving for me 😣

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 September, 03:00
1230 > 123
if it moves ... fast stressed... slow almost calm
quite the mind and relax the body it will stop.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 September, 02:34

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 September, 02:35
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 02:24
nothing can stop whats coming(not even when its freezed in still picture:)

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 September, 02:23
Red – Blood of Jesus, love of God, blood of lamb, atonement, salvation , Purple – Priesthood, kingship, royalty, mediator, wealth
Gold – Glory, divinity, kingship, eternal deity, foundation, altar, beauty, precious, holiness, majesty, righteousness

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 September, 02:23
Red – Blood of Jesus, love of God, blood of lamb, atonement, salvation , Purple – Priesthood, kingship, royalty, mediator, wealth
Gold – Glory, divinity, kingship, eternal deity, foundation, altar, beauty, precious, holiness, majesty, righteousness