Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:24
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Most people here I assume work for small businesses. Your idea will only hurt those companies further adding to a financial collapse. It's what they want.

The most hurt during the Covid lockdowns was 'The People'

Midterms are 40ish days away. It would be smart to brace for impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
26 September, 09:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've had my eyes on 2023 since you posted about it in 2019. At the time, I couldn't fathom waiting that long. But as this long movie has played out, keeping my eyes on 2023 has kept me both patient and calm.

We walk thru daily life pretending all is well so we don't look like mad men. I trust God and the Plan. The last thing I want is Patriots to suffer.

I just have this deep urge to make a difference and help the cause. I know we'll be a great resource to humanity "soon." It just feels like a great player sitting on the bench and never getting a shot on the field, and last night the enormity of what we've gone thru the past several years hit me HARD.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I feel ya. It is a shitshow but it has to by design. Just look at Biden and Kamala. Surly if you are going to take over the world you would be competent enough to put a decent puppet in place.

Just in case set those red lines and protect.
09:36 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 September, 11:02
Script writing achieving it's goals, the constant date promises has worn many down, not sure what that can't be better controlled.

Script writing achieving it's goals, the constant date promises has worn many down, not sure what that can't be better controlled.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 08:10
I must say the “Deep State” is not a very intelligent bunch after all

They never saw the invisible moves behind the scenes coming ( they only countered it with creating chaos & distractions)

They also were not prepared with every move thereafter

It’s actually weird how they managed to fool the masses

I guess one realises the power of media & their propaganda machine was the only tool they ever had to grip the masses under their control

That’s all they had …. definitely not intelligence

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 07:46

Deserves 7

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
26 September, 09:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
why not 17?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 September, 10:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

+ 1

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 September, 03:48
It had to be this way.

People cannot be told, they must be shown.

Anon’s witnessed the take down of the cabal in real time years ago. What makes a good movie?

Enjoy the show!

Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
26 September, 10:54
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
In Quantum Theory now, please. Thank you. XO!

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 01:24
I am still only half convinced any of this is real, its equally possible that the opposite is true.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 01:23
Surely if you were to take over the world , when the people started waking up, they would have a plan to subvert the peoples movement. What better way to subvert a movement than to create a false flag psy op where people actually thought they were being saved, while In reality , its a Wild Goose Chase.. Surely if they were competent, they would stage a fake movement, much like what we see with the white hats , which pretends to be against their own Team. Surely they would not be unprepared for opposition. They must of planned for thousands of years for this moment.

Nada ... @Nada
26 September, 10:24
the mental dexterity of being an anon has it's good and bad days...yesterday was a BAD day...today I feel better

Thx VK...WWG1WGA

Ange Love @LoveM
26 September, 10:48
☺️Prayers and love for you brother🙏🏻🤗

If I can add some small things that helped me on those “tough” days? Grounding outside (a walk in nature, feet on the dirt or grass, swim in the lake or ocean all help with lifting the toxins that seem to contribute to “tough” days🙏🏻

When I realized this process of the PLAN will take more than a year, is when I decided to start living and loving life now.... each and every day, finding things that bring me happiness and enjoying my life that was gifted to me✨🕊❤️🐸

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
26 September, 10:17
Exactly. Look at the big picture.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
26 September, 09:55
Both sides pushing toward a collapse. High food, gas prices, unemployment, stock market/401K cratering does not affect the wealthy elite. They have the resources to ride it out. Submission is what they want.
On the flip side a "shit show" is the only way to awaken the slumbering sheeple masses. It has to go full retard and scary as hell. The next 45 days are going to be insane, in my opinion.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 September, 09:38
Has gotten past ridiculousness and heading to come on cant you see ppl, lol, gotta show them, eh ?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 September, 10:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i mean if stupid had a movie , this would be it bro ! 😂🍿👍

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
26 September, 10:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
yep, that was me redpillin …Now they have to see and hear and feel & experience the TRUTH.