Nada ... @Nada
25 September, 09:34
Hi VK…I have an idea but I need your help. You have the megaphone.

Patriots need to Go Galt. Stay home. Claim COVID. Employers cannot punish you.

Patriots keep this country functioning. If we all agree to peacefully stay home for a week, we grind to a halt.

That’s ok, we are prepared and will help others. This seems like an easy solution but I am a little guy and I cannot influence the masses.

We’ve been in this fight for years, and I’m ready to see some action instead of shit posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:24
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Most people here I assume work for small businesses. Your idea will only hurt those companies further adding to a financial collapse. It's what they want.

The most hurt during the Covid lockdowns was 'The People'

Midterms are 40ish days away. It would be smart to brace for impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
I've had my eyes on 2023 since you posted about it in 2019. At the time, I couldn't fathom waiting that long. But as this long movie has played out, keeping my eyes on 2023 has kept me both patient and calm.

We walk thru daily life pretending all is well so we don't look like mad men. I trust God and the Plan. The last thing I want is Patriots to suffer.

I just have this deep urge to make a difference and help the cause. I know we'll be a great resource to humanity "soon." It just feels like a great player sitting on the bench and never getting a shot on the field, and last night the enormity of what we've gone thru the past several years hit me HARD.
09:05 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
26 September, 11:27
I was thinking your way up until this past week. I’m usually feeding information from AU and Telegram to a group of people who are wakening up, some at different stages then others and i didnt have time last week.
So when i started back up this week i got a few messages that showed me what my purpose was, i had being doing it all along and didnt realize how many people it was helping to understand this.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:53
If you have been awake and posting that long hun, YOU ARE HELPING!
Everyone helping has been necessary! EVERYONE!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 September, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
☝️

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
26 September, 08:00
are ya ready for some🏈?

https://youtu.be/D4ZAyiEeo...
Rudy: Rudy's Winning Football Game (Sean Astin HD Clip) - YouTube

In the final play of the game, the crowd begins to chant Rudy's name. #Rudy #SeanAstin #JonFavreauWatch the full movie! https://play.google.com/store/movies/...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
26 September, 08:01
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Hank Williams Jr. -- "Are You Ready For Some Football?" - YouTube

You have been warned.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
26 September, 08:01
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Hank Williams Jr. -- "Are You Ready For Some Football?" - YouTube

You have been warned.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 September, 01:19
It has been hard being a fly on the wall in this and whenever I open my mouth I feel like maybe that does more harm than good. So I bounce some crazy stuff around here but otherwise - I pray. And I pray and pray some more. I think maybe thats why we were invited to the show. And maybe (no I’m sure) that does more good than we think.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
26 September, 12:13
Same. So MUCH same. 2023 seemed like a distant vision at the time, but here we are! God and Family keeping us going ❤️🤍💙

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
26 September, 10:29
I’m with you

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 September, 09:36
God makes the way, when its when time, You will not miss it, hang in there, many moving parts, May Gods' Will Be Done.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 09:36
I feel ya. It is a shitshow but it has to by design. Just look at Biden and Kamala. Surly if you are going to take over the world you would be competent enough to put a decent puppet in place.

Just in case set those red lines and protect.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 September, 11:02
Script writing achieving it's goals, the constant date promises has worn many down, not sure what that can't be better controlled.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 September, 11:02
Script writing achieving it's goals, the constant date promises has worn many down, not sure what that can't be better controlled.