Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 September, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
24 September, 05:54
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I gave some to my client....stage 4 breast cancer and then she continued on her own. She's a super liberal, was skeptical but asked her.."what do you have to lose? That was 4 months ago. She is cancer free. No chemo. They gave her a death sentence. Told her they found it too late. Her doctor calls it a miracle and doesn't believe it was the ivermectin. We both call it healing by the TRUTH. #darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
25 September, 07:13
In response Night Shift to her Publication
What type of Ivermectin did she take, pills, liquid or paste?

Night Shift @kekerista
25 September, 07:47
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
I work with dogs for a living and I had tablets on hand that I had for personal use. I gave her all that I had and after that she acquired ivermectin on her own. I did not ask her what dosage or application she was using after that. She did mention she went to a Natural Doctor of Integrative medicine who was providing her with the remaining ivermectin. I was good with that and so excited that she was feeling better. I see her next month. I should ask her what dosage she took, although I'm sure it would probably be different for everyone. I had 3 good friends that passed away from late stage cancer a few years ago. I wish I knew then what I do now. They might have not died.

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
The doctors in KY will not give a prescription for Ivermectin pills, I do the paste in veggie capsules twice a day, a pencil eraser dose per capsule. I go to church with several who have cancer, and I was just wondering how this lady took her Ivermectin. Thank you so much for your reply!
09:33 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KentuckyGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kentucky Girl, click on at the bottom under it