vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
i have a cat with what looks like ocular cancer, shes whining and probably on her last leg, so i hold her draw upon God and Christ to imagine her becoming pure light, she becomes sedated i imagine all her cells filled with Gods love and then the entire world as i notice she is resting now , so you in Christ know what to do
08:46 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 September, 12:59
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
TRY Liquid MSM eye drops. I use them for myself. but not sure how fast they work. You can read reviews. https://amazon.com/dp/B07D...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 12:38
🥺
My friend uses MMS (Chlorine dioxide), have to check dosage for drops for the eyes.
Also can be mixed into the drinking water. I have a 20 yr old dog that has seen great benefit from this. I also give him ivermectin, CBD oil & a titch of baking soda in his food.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 September, 01:03
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I bought a small spray bottle. 1 drop of A and 1 drop of B to activate CD. fill sprayer with water after activating drops. spray in eyes when needed. my husband had a sty in his eye and i sprayed it. it went away immediately.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 September, 09:48
i saw a post here suggesting ivermectin, i say it is worth a try, cause it is curing cancer in ppl. i read several books years ago stating all cancer caused by parasites. so we all need it

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 September, 06:34
🙏💔🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 September, 06:32
my heart is heavy for you, have been through that, the animals are so innocent, warm a soft blankie and wrap her up in it, and just hold her, whispering how much you love her💙gonna pray right

Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 September, 06:32
😢🙏😢🙏

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 September, 05:51
Letting go is so hard. I pray she goes gently.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
26 September, 03:49
adding my healing prayers

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
26 September, 01:48
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
26 September, 01:04
🙏 hugs 💞

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
26 September, 12:42
🙏🙏🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
26 September, 10:37
🙏❤️🙏

American Girl @Americangirl
26 September, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Spark @Sparks
26 September, 10:26
🙏🙏🙏❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 September, 10:22
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Vicki Lord @Vlord
26 September, 10:16
🙏🏻🙏🏻 For fur baby.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 September, 10:14
Praying for your fur baby. Ivermectin has been shown to cure cancer in humans, why not your cat. 🙏🙏🙏

arba happihr @arba
26 September, 10:11
Poor baby. Probably from vaccines
My cousin's cat got cancer from her rabies jabs
Ivermectin can be obtained at Tractor Supply beaming love your way

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 September, 10:06
Praying for your little fur baby.

If you can get your hands on some Ivermectin (all mammals need this - it’s a fungus not a drug).

If you can get the horse paste kind (and if there’s time) I would suggest 1 pencil-eraser sized dose per day.

From what you are saying, there is no harm in trying it at this point.

May God give you and your pet peace and comfort, whatever His will. 🙏🏻❤️

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 September, 05:19
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
i got 1.87% today and gave her enough to cover the tip of a toothpick and freaked over worrying about giving too much so i fed her about 1/3 tsp butter

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 September, 10:01
🙏❤️🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 09:23
She is lucky to have you, you to have her! 🙏🙏

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
26 September, 09:23
Ivermectin cures cancer including ocular cancer. Cancer is revealed as a parasite. The amount that you need depends on her weight :)

Bec Mags @10sCpa
26 September, 09:13
FIP also has involvement with the eyes, and there is now a cure. If it turns out to be FIP, contact FIP Warriors 5.0 through their Facebook group and someone will contact you about getting medicine.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
26 September, 09:05

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
26 September, 11:20
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I agree with you. 🙂 Been seeing a lot of posts on Truth about this. I would definitely try

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
26 September, 09:04
it works quickly & is cheao & md aderdon is doing ocular cancer teasts eith incredible results!! Dont give up!!!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
26 September, 09:02
FENBENDIAZOLE

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 September, 09:01
What a beautiful thought.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
26 September, 08:57
🙏❤️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 September, 08:54
God bless your baby..❤️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 September, 08:53
colloidial silver is powerful and safe for the eyes, sending prayers!!