vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 September, 08:46
i have a cat with what looks like ocular cancer, shes whining and probably on her last leg, so i hold her draw upon God and Christ to imagine her becoming pure light, she becomes sedated i imagine all her cells filled with Gods love and then the entire world as i notice she is resting now , so you in Christ know what to do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
🥺
My friend uses MMS (Chlorine dioxide), have to check dosage for drops for the eyes.
Also can be mixed into the drinking water. I have a 20 yr old dog that has seen great benefit from this. I also give him ivermectin, CBD oil & a titch of baking soda in his food.
🙏
12:38 AM - Sep 27, 2022
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 September, 01:03
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I bought a small spray bottle. 1 drop of A and 1 drop of B to activate CD. fill sprayer with water after activating drops. spray in eyes when needed. my husband had a sty in his eye and i sprayed it. it went away immediately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396