vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 September, 08:46
i have a cat with what looks like ocular cancer, shes whining and probably on her last leg, so i hold her draw upon God and Christ to imagine her becoming pure light, she becomes sedated i imagine all her cells filled with Gods love and then the entire world as i notice she is resting now , so you in Christ know what to do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Praying for your little fur baby.

If you can get your hands on some Ivermectin (all mammals need this - it’s a fungus not a drug).

If you can get the horse paste kind (and if there’s time) I would suggest 1 pencil-eraser sized dose per day.

From what you are saying, there is no harm in trying it at this point.

May God give you and your pet peace and comfort, whatever His will. 🙏🏻❤️
10:06 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 September, 05:19
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
i got 1.87% today and gave her enough to cover the tip of a toothpick and freaked over worrying about giving too much so i fed her about 1/3 tsp butter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 September, 05:47
Mustn’t worry - Ivermectin is not a drug. It is not possible to overdose.

Ivermectin is (or is derived from) a fungus that forms on grass and other plant matter after morning dew or rain dries.

When we see cats or dogs eat grass, they are getting this much needed, natural parasiticide.

A heavier dose might have caused your cat temporary discomfort, but again, it is not possible to overdose.

Saying a prayer that the Ivermectin helps. 🙏🏻

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 September, 05:51
Any discomfort following the Ivermectin is caused
by the parasites reacting to it and moving in am effort to escape being killed.

The effect is temporary. I would say the dose you gave is small - maybe try a frequency of 2-3 times per day.

I truly pray that this helps your cat.