Kim Runner @kimrunner
Dan on TRUTH Social - 2:16am Eastern...
08:38 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 September, 09:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yes it is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 01:18
Under estimate and over deliver!
#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 September, 03:42
Dan on FB and VK changed his banner. Dasting.

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 September, 01:31
Whoa, nice! 👍

TBo ogg donated @tbog
26 September, 01:29
I see a 66 🤔

Only Forward @Callibird
26 September, 12:55
UNDERDOG! 🙌🏻✨💖🐸🐕

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 September, 09:39
; )
🌏HE'S GOT THE WHOLE.WORLD IN 🤲HIS HANDS . #GodWinsALWAYS
🎵🎵🎶🎶🐸🤣😂😇🎶🎶🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 10:22
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
🙏🏼🙌🏻🙏🏼
#GodWinsALWAYS

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 September, 09:24

arba happihr @arba
26 September, 08:58
I only Trust President Trump
Everyone else is an actor in his movie.
Narcissist Disguise their heart
Thank you President Trump for loving us.

Ragia HRH @HRH
26 September, 08:48
Did you see the list of people that Lin Wood put out as compromised? It includes Dan, Nunes, Kash, and many more. When I commebted “You posts are basically telling us that the only truther we should trust is you” he banned me. 🤨

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 September, 08:06
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Also General Flynn, he has new ones every day now. I don't even remember replying to him and certainly nothing mean or derogatoryI I tried to go on the other day and I was banned too. Sad, I always supported him. He has someone running his chat room. I called Lin out on it on Truth Social but never heard back.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 September, 08:06
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Also General Flynn, he has new ones every day now. I don't even remember replying to him and certainly nothing mean or derogatoryI I tried to go on the other day and I was banned too. Sad, I always supported him. He has someone running his chat room. I called Lin out on it on Truth Social but never heard back.