Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 08:38
Dan on TRUTH Social - 2:16am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
Did you see the list of people that Lin Wood put out as compromised? It includes Dan, Nunes, Kash, and many more. When I commebted “You posts are basically telling us that the only truther we should trust is you” he banned me. 🤨
08:48 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 September, 08:06
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Also General Flynn, he has new ones every day now. I don't even remember replying to him and certainly nothing mean or derogatoryI I tried to go on the other day and I was banned too. Sad, I always supported him. He has someone running his chat room. I called Lin out on it on Truth Social but never heard back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Also General Flynn, he has new ones every day now. I don't even remember replying to him and certainly nothing mean or derogatoryI I tried to go on the other day and I was banned too. Sad, I always supported him. He has someone running his chat room. I called Lin out on it on Truth Social but never heard back.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 09:04
oh wow...that's kind of telling huh?
I don't really follow him but have seen a few things here and there.
There are so many actors and so much disinfo, I try not to get wrapped up in it all. All will hopefully be revealed in the end!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 September, 09:25
👊🙏❤️

Ragia HRH @HRH
26 September, 11:52
True. I tell you who else banned me here and on Telegram bcz I questioned his posts? The account called “Ghost Ezra” Ironic 😄