Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people under one God saluting one American flag.”
- Donald Trump
11:44 PM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 September, 05:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
THIS PICTURE...i absolutely loved it the first time i saw it and love it even more now!💞💜💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 September, 01:28
“Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people under one God saluting one American flag.”=1231

Hello My Children This Is Yahweh The One True Lord You Have Found Creation's Secret Now Share It Peacefully With The World=1231

We Are Witnessing The End Of Days For The Evil Ones That Have Forced Us All To Fear And Hate One Another With The Lie Of Nuclear Weapons=1231

The Children Of Israel Are Saved By The Root Of David And The Living Word He Has Returned To Save Us All From The Darkness And The Demons=1231

Jesus Wisely Answered Them Saying Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone But By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God=1231

Make Sure That Humanity Understands That Life Is The Road Along Which They Must Apply What They Have Learned Of The Divine Law=1231

They Think It's About Me But It's About The One Who Sent Me And They Have Yet To Turn Their Hearts And Minds To The Most High=1231

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
26 September, 08:32
Unstoppable energy
Unstoppable love
Unstoppable unity
Unstoppable force

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 08:47
thats a good vibration

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
26 September, 01:07
upholding the constitution

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 September, 12:49
🤩

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
25 September, 11:46
❤️💯