Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
25 September, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 12:23
In response Tracy -Eh to her Publication
Well if it's supposed to make me apathetic it's not working, sadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
25 September, 02:09
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I'm not trying to offend you but I'm not sure why you'd want to feel apathy. I've had family members just become unfeeling...it did the same to me 8 years ago the one and only time I took it. I lasted almost 4 wks on it and decided I'd rather feel every emotion than feel like a robot.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
No offense taken, but also not something I care to discuss online.

Still, the fact remains that I drink tap water exclusively and I'm fine, as is everyone I know.

Asking genuinely, have you considered other sources/reasons for the experiences you're describing?
03:19 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Tracy -Eh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
25 September, 04:37
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I know it was those meds for that very brief time.. they just weren't for me. I'm not trying to negate their use for anyone else though.