Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
27 September, 12:35
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
That's my president!!!!! Absolutely love it!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
26 September, 08:53
Good job man. What a wonderful montage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruby Anon @ruby11
26 September, 03:21
This is a very sweet 💖

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
26 September, 03:08
This made me so proud I believed in Trump, Voted for him as President twice! We will not pretend or swallow that he did not win twice!

This is a powerful presentation! It choked me up!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 September, 03:10
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
WWG1WGA! 🇺🇲🦅

26 September, 03:11
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Trump holds a special place in my heart. Love that man! 👊💥

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
26 September, 10:56
Biden "won". Yeah right.

Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
26 September, 10:39
Thank you! That is awewsome! Made me cry.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 September, 10:20
So full of heart. 💖🙏🏻

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 September, 10:17
beautiful!! bravo❤️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
26 September, 10:10
AMAZING! 🤍
Now I want to give a healing hug everyone I see! 😁

26 September, 10:11
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Pay it forward! 👊💥

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 10:08
it sickens my stomach when people make comments dumb comments about the one of the greatest men to ever grace our wonderful country!

26 September, 10:09
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
They can't stand a rich billionaire who cares about the people. Oh well, their loss because he always WINS! 👊💥

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 09:33
This is WONDERFUL!! Amazing!

He is Such a Hugger!! 🤗

You video gave me chills and tears! Beautiful! ❤️🙏

26 September, 09:34
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thanks! It gives me chills whenever I watch it. 👊💥

I want a Trump hug now!! 😂

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
26 September, 09:30
Damn Danny, this is impressive! Made me all teary!

26 September, 09:32
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
Thanks! It is a pretty sweet video. I've probably watched it over 100 times by now. 😂

Diana DJT @Diana
26 September, 08:49
Tears of overwhelming emotion, that a man President Trump could love humanity so much and be treated by the few with such hatred, I stand with President Trump and we, the people 🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
26 September, 06:47
Beautiful! Thank you!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
26 September, 06:03
Thank you for sharing!
Made me weep a little this morning!
Miss him so much!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
26 September, 05:42
Your video brought joy to my heart. Thank you!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
26 September, 05:21
Awesome.
LOVE

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
26 September, 04:28
Great video 😃! Thank you!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 September, 02:11
this gave be good tears. thank you. i miss the goodness in this world.

26 September, 02:11
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
It'll be back better than ever soon! 👊💥

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
26 September, 01:35
❤️💪

God Wins donated @GR2021
26 September, 01:33
❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 September, 01:20
So sweet and heartfelt💞
Thank you for making this and for posting it. I hope you will post it often so I can find it again because it makes me feel everything will be alright and we shall be restored.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
26 September, 01:15
Beautiful

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 September, 12:45
Beautiful..make it a little longer..more more.

26 September, 01:56
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Incoming shortly! 👊💥

26 September, 02:01
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
26 September, 12:29
Beautiful. Thank you for being here😘

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 12:16
Made me cry....it was so heartfelt. Thank you for making it and sharing❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
26 September, 12:16
Wiping tears from eyes... Beautiful, Thank You!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
25 September, 11:59
Beautiful, my eyes watered up...thanks for sharing ❤️

26 September, 12:02
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
You're welcome!

Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
25 September, 11:50

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 September, 11:40
Well done! 😊🇺🇸