Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
25 September, 05:00
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
Herschel Walker's daughter... 🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 10:43
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Isn't this his son Christian?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 September, 04:30
TRUMP ENDORSED TIP OF THE SPEAR !!!!!! RUN HERSCHEL RUN !!!!!!

arba happihr @arba
25 September, 04:29
Give people enough rope and they usually hang themselves.
People can only be who they aren't for a short amount of time.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
25 September, 02:12
Herschel is cool, but he ain't too bright.

Awake Now @Awakenow
25 September, 01:27
Illuminati… Trump passed on endorsement

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 September, 08:51
THE DIMOND CUTTER 🙄

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
25 September, 08:54
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
exactly

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 September, 08:05
Guess I’ll wait and see...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 07:59
Let [them] keep exposing themselves for what they truly are. More and more come out each and every day. Unfortunately, we know there are more to come that we thought were with us when all the while they have been against us.

chore Toke @choretoke
25 September, 04:55
Peeps don’t let him fool you, that was a illuminati sign, My intuition tells me that and My intuition has never let me down.😏I don’t have a good feeling about this guy😏

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
25 September, 06:06
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yes it was. But it could also be interpreted as 'illuminate, goodbye, boom'. Being sceptic is good. I think we should all be having some fun guessing who is who in this movie. There is going to be a lot of switching here in the end. Any good movie does. Let's enjoy it. We have earned it.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
25 September, 06:22
In response chore Toke to her Publication
And remember. Sports wasn't any different than Hollywood and the music industry, and politics, etc. Wherever there was fame and fortune, there were many who sold their souls. So is it really him? Is he wearing a mask? The white hats are in control.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 September, 03:47
I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show at this point...I think our time is to ground and get ourselves ready. We won't wake anymore up now...our mission has changed..Put on the full armor of God....we are about to defend

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
25 September, 04:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I AGREE. GOD'S LIGHT IS COMING WITH THE TRUTH. FELLOW HUMANS ARE GOING TO NEED US. GOD IS LOVE. LET'S SPREAD IT.

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
25 September, 04:27
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Agree with you on this. I will still share truths when the opportunity presents itself organically just in case I can still wake up a few more before the big event.👍

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
25 September, 02:32
👀Gonna have to dig on this one.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 September, 01:59
I thought he meant the illuminati (triangle) is coming down.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 08:03
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Possibly, time will tell.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 September, 09:10
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
THE DIAMOND CUTTER

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 September, 01:30
I throw up my rock and roll sign and people have said those are the 'devils' horns. Never in a million years would I toss up a sign purposefully for the devil.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
25 September, 08:21
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
when i was working in a rock concert hall in the early 70’s ,the horned handsogn meant” “BULLSHIT”.. never teslly changer intil the metal heads decided to adopt it.. = late 70’s80’s= so it still means bullshit to me😂😹😂😹😂😹

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
25 September, 01:21

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 September, 01:27
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Sanders or Irvin?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 September, 01:10
4-6% lost forever….94-96% good. Trolling [them] just like POTUS with pizza for the media, Melania wearing red shoes the final night of the RNA.

Are You Ready? Here comes the B💥💥M

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 08:07
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Hopefully, that is what he meant by that.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
24 September, 11:44
lyn bros, flyn bros, all the world is a stage, everyone playing their roles. its so much noise. it makes me think of a few q posts, boomerrang is one , becareful who you follow is another and those that scream the loudest, or something close to that.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
24 September, 11:20
He’s on this post Lin Wood put on TG

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 01:28
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Nana doesn't really pay much attention to who Lin Wood accuses anymore because he makes all these accusations but never gives any proof. Now some of these we do know and have seen their turning on Trump, but I highly doubt Kash Patel and Devin Nunes are Black Hats.
Nana would call this disinformation.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 September, 02:14
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Lin Wood is nothing but a attention whore! He is full of shit.

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 September, 11:13
Best Diamond Cutter Ever! - DDP // Diamond Dallas Page - YouTube

The greatest move used by Diamond Dallas Page. Powerbomb Diamond Cutter Combo. PLEASE PUT THIS MOVE IN THE NEXT 2K VIDEO GAMES!!

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 September, 11:12
moves on the board...who's playin' who and what side/s are they playing? at this point who's to judge?
my thought/vibe at this moment?

multiple meanings exist...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 September, 11:12
CANT SERVE 2 masters..... SOoooo... He is STILL serving the illuminati NAZIWorldOrder ie:s satan,moloch,baal etc,etc even though he wears a St. Michaels necklace. "By their fruits, you will know them"

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 September, 11:11
ddp yoga saves people
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation! - YouTube

If this story can inspire someone you know, please share it with them!Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his...

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 September, 11:08
ddp lol that guys great

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 September, 10:45
That reminded me of some DDP

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
24 September, 10:44
https://www.profootballhis...
There is a lot of history here.....

Walker Leaves Georgia and Lands in the USFL
With his junior season behind him, Walker decided he wanted to forgo his senior year and jump to professional football.

At that point, he had rushed for 5,259 total yards and 52 touchdowns as a collegian.

Furthermore, Walker was a consensus All-America from 1980-82 and set 11 NCAA records, 16 Southeastern Conference records, and 41 University of Georgia records in his three years at Georgia.

The only problem was, the NFL did not allow underclassmen to declare for the draft.

However, the United States Football League was in play at the time and that league did accept underclassmen.

Even better, Walker would be free to choose whom he played for.

Only too eager for the young back’s services, New Jersey Generals owner Donald Trump opened the vault to get Walker.

#USFLDraft history matters! #USFL HerschelWalker USFL pic.twitter.com/

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
25 September, 07:17
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
Are you suggesting a possible 'infiltration' move here back then? Because that is one way to get good people in. He had the talent, and being around Trump, could learn how to 'play the game' to get information, while living his dream, without selling his soul. I haven't read the article, but I will tomorrow. Good job bringing that out. And while we are talking football, there is no way, IMO, that the Walton heirs got to keep the billions to buy the Denver Broncos (asset seizure). Condoleeza Rice isn't walking around anywhere close to be a shareholder. Formula 1 champion Sir Lewis Hamilton (British) becomes a shareholder also. Black lives matter & should have more diversity in the ownership ranks. The ex owner of Formula 1 has now been charged with fraud for not declaring over 650 million dollars in overseas assets. Russell Wilson gets a 250 million dollar 5yr extension before playing in a regular season game. GM Joe Ellis is George Bush Sr.s nephew. Round & round the money goes.,

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 September, 10:26

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 07:56
In response Every Time to her Publication
Right in our faces all the time!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 September, 10:21
YOU ONLY GET, WHAT YOU SELECTED AND ELECTED... 🤣🤣🤣

BULLSHIT COUNTRY HAVE BULLSHIT LEADERSHIP...

90% OF "MAGA" CANDIDATES USED TRUMP ONLY AS LIFT TO POWER...

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 September, 10:14

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 September, 10:27
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
HOW THINGS PRETTY SUM UP...

ITS FUNNY, THAT DESANTIS NATIONAL GUARD TRAINED UKRAINE NAZIS WHEN TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT OF USA...

https://www.state.gov/u-s-...

https://www.militarytimes....

https://m.washingtontimes....

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 September, 10:14
I don’t trust any of them & I’m not even sure about De Santis.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 September, 11:21
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
i never cared for him...js

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 September, 10:12
I'm going with the BOOM 💥 🤞

https://www.thefreedomtime...

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
24 September, 10:11