Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 06:56
In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Thank you for naming that Doq. Being silenced was one of the most infuriating things that I have ever experienced. I remember that I was seeing red. I also remember that we talked about potential remedy for that gross violation of our Right to free speech.
07:49 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 September, 01:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
luckily koba showed up (wego) as I posted there early on.. thanks kobayashi for giving me my voice back...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 02:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
If Nana remembers correctly @doqholliday 's suggestion was a class action suit for 17$ for each follower that we lost and restoration our information they stole from us.

Nana has been taking a little break, the last few days.
When I look back and see that I have been on this laptop and phone for almost 4 yrs now day and night off an on most of the day, I can hardly imagine it now. Rarely does anything pop up that I have not seen already or researched.

Most of us just stopped our lives to do this pretty much full time, but I will say that the last 4 yrs, for me, have been perhaps some of the best years of my life.

I know most ppl have had a difficult time but for me.....
With all I have had happening to me, I have had the time of my life quite literally. The things I have seen an felt have been amazing.

I can not EVEN imagine how it has been for the ones in this for decades.
The pure jubilation right now must be absolutely shooting electricity out your hands and feet!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
25 September, 02:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have spent the last 3 years doing the same. But I backed off a little so I could assimilate everything I have learned. I have to know for myself , before I can share with others, so in those 3 years I took off a month at a time.. Now, as you say, I have seen most of what is out there.. Just waiting for others to catch up.. It really has been illuminating.😉💞👍

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 September, 04:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes ma'am. It has been amazing. I am grateful every second that my name was on the wake up list.