Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 06:56
In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 September, 07:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you for naming that Doq. Being silenced was one of the most infuriating things that I have ever experienced. I remember that I was seeing red. I also remember that we talked about potential remedy for that gross violation of our Right to free speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
luckily koba showed up (wego) as I posted there early on.. thanks kobayashi for giving me my voice back...
01:41 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith FreeTheChildrenQ, click on at the bottom under it