Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Just saw a city police car and the officer was wearing military garb.

interesting...
01:09 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 September, 02:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Army National Guard ANG has been 'cross training' local Law Enforcement' (local Police) in last month. Why: well the ANG will not be available for 'the need' for a lock down, or emergency support as they are expected to be used elsewhere. The Police will be trained to respond to ANG direction & method of operations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rjcassidy @rjcassidy
25 September, 07:08
Saw a massive bomber of some sort accompanied by three planes fly overhead two days ago. Unreal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
25 September, 04:41
There's a video circulating of hundreds (if not thousands) of British military moving (military style) through London. Not clear when exactly this occurred.

English Viking @Artist_
25 September, 05:19
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
where's the video, I've only seen still photo's, I want my sleepers of family members to wake up & see what I'm telling them! 3 years is a long time to be mocked & extracated from the family

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 September, 12:26
Weird, you would think Military would be in their own vehicles.

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 08:01
,been military "exersizes" in Akershus/Oslo/Viken area in Norway, very out of the ordinary, but The Plan is soon on the surface of things, thank God for everything ❤️✨🤲

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
24 September, 07:35
was he wearing UN uniform?

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 September, 06:55
if you saw him his cammo is shit lol jk

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 September, 06:46
#19 TS

Q 109

Military Momx2 @militarymomx2
24 September, 06:39
Police/Sheriff Departments are able to buy military equipment and uniforms through a program cheaply. My husband commands a SWAT team and they wear military camo. They even bought a humvee through the program. During Obama's second term, this became more difficult to do by saying they didn't want to militarize the police departments. Of course, the restrictions were eased under Trump.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 September, 06:21
It would make sense after denigrating cops
that so many left, they're backfilling w/Nat'l
Guard...

Of course, they're not trained to do traffic stops
so I guess they'll just follow orders to arrest
people for being radical thinkers.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 September, 05:07
just seen one that was mostly unmarked that had fdr and sirens

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 September, 04:07
What city?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 September, 03:57
Useless

Red Edge @Rededge
24 September, 03:42
'Military is the only way'

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 03:23
i hear em over NOLA while working

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
24 September, 03:23
in which state/city Doq?

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 September, 03:16

gravy train™ @gravytrain
24 September, 03:14
what city might i ask?

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 September, 03:14
Tactical gear?

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
24 September, 03:13
Can I just say I love this account. Please stay forever.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
24 September, 02:58
This is happening in my neck of the woods. Ive seen and heard many jets the past few days.

Andy Pence @AndyPence
24 September, 02:54
Derek Johnson on Telegram...

It’s right front of everyone… Only the President can Federalize the National Guard to Active Duty…

Executive Order 13919, Title 10, Title 32, Law of War Manual, Stafford Act, Presidential Emergencies Act, & 47 US Code 606 titled “War Powers of the President” extended President Trump’s powers under Articles of the Constitution…

The National Guard have been Federalized 👉🏻every single day since January 6 & 17, 2021, with no less than 300 aircraft in the skies all out of their home states and U.S.

Who was your President those dates? 😎🇺🇸 #Boooooom

https://www.wdtn.com/news/...

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
24 September, 02:45
neighbors have been reporting low flying choppers above houses and in local neighborhoods for last 2 weeks. supposedly is national guard practicing

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 September, 01:07
In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication
That happened around here, ospreys flying over an area of larger homes/estates

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 September, 02:33
This past week, had personally saw (1) F-15 Circling an area very near me. There were other accounts of F-15 that same day. Thursday saw two Black Hawk helicopters flying low and in formation. Last time I saw two Black Hawks in my area was earl Sept '21.

Interdasting.....

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 08:17
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
On Thursday two c-130's came within what seemed like 800 ft above our and our neighbors house. Never seen them like this flying due south!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 September, 03:15
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I saw the same thing flying over my home at night. Coordinated flight in probably a good 5 min stretch of each other. It looked to be military convoy in the sky headed west. About the same nught.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 September, 02:31
Saw 3 large Mil planes flying low above Ohio river on Tues

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 September, 02:24
We had 20 amphibious military vehicles head to port in Morehead City NC this past Thursday. It was like 7:30 in the morning.. eerie feeling seeing it

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 September, 02:23
Someone reported The Doomsday plane above the Florida panhandle today and there is talk of a stock market closure next week.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
24 September, 02:00
I remember a warning #1600

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
24 September, 01:59
🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔👀👀👀👀👀

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts