Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 01:09
Just saw a city police car and the officer was wearing military garb.

interesting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
This past week, had personally saw (1) F-15 Circling an area very near me. There were other accounts of F-15 that same day. Thursday saw two Black Hawk helicopters flying low and in formation. Last time I saw two Black Hawks in my area was earl Sept '21.

Interdasting.....
02:33 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 September, 03:15
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I saw the same thing flying over my home at night. Coordinated flight in probably a good 5 min stretch of each other. It looked to be military convoy in the sky headed west. About the same nught.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 08:17
On Thursday two c-130's came within what seemed like 800 ft above our and our neighbors house. Never seen them like this flying due south!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 September, 03:13
ok hubs just said no yellow writing, but maybe something that looked that color!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 September, 02:46
saw 3 military choppers yesterday go by! They were VERY loud and they looked really new, not like the army green, but lighter with yellow writing on it. Sorry don't know the different kinds the military has but very sharp looking from what i could see.