Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
Anons, Family, me and my mother who are very strong people, have broken down. Everything and anything happened at once. We have prayed endlessly, but the darkness seems to be getting more thick everyday. Please pray and send good vibrational energy to us. This spiritual war is taking it's toll. Send love energy as well please. Love you all.
01:02 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by DrPrecipice in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 October, 12:56
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
How are you and your mother are doing? I pray you are both feeling stronger today. 🙏 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
07 October, 03:33
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We've been doing so much better since all of you came together for us. Everything has turned around for so much better. Energy and love off the charts and the light shines brightly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 September, 07:23
🙏🙏🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 September, 11:44
Do not fear: I am with you;
do not be anxious: I am your God.

I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

ISAIAH 41:10

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 September, 11:33
💖🙏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Paul Bruton @DrB
25 September, 11:18
🙏💕

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 September, 10:50
Declaration of Sovereign and Protected Energy Fields surrounding.
Dwelling In only Light.
Darkness is not welcome.
Only that which Resonates with your Highest Right and Good~
🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:43
Prayers for God to lift you and your Mom up, to open doors that you never knew were even there, to send you ppl to help you that have more than they need, In Jesus name we ask these things, Lord. Amen

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
25 September, 07:15
🙏🙏🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
25 September, 05:53
Prayers

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
25 September, 05:13
Love and hugs sent your way. Trust in the Lord and He will comfort you. The old saying "It is darkest just before the Dawn is true. Pray and He will answer. I am praying for you and your mother. God Loves you ... Faith will see you through. Sweet Jesus please enter their home and give them peace. In your glorious name I pray. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

CharRose @CharRose
25 September, 02:27
Sending lots of love, light, hugs and petitions to The Father to cover you and your mother with His loving grace, blessings and the divine peace that passes our understanding.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 September, 12:47
🙏🙏🙏God bless ! Tell the darkness to leave your family alone in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 September, 10:58
Sending to your mother and to you a lot of love and prayers. Wish you the best .Keep faith please. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 September, 08:21
you are Loved, you are LOVE.
HOLD ON to the Armor of God.
LOVE

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 September, 06:06
❤️🕊🙏 Prayers up 🙏🕊❤️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 September, 05:58
I hear you! Big Prayers!

English Viking @Artist_
25 September, 05:45
yes I know what you mean, it has been a long & very windey road, much longer than anticipated,

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
25 September, 05:08
Sending you prayers and Love! Never forget that we draw strength from God! With him everything is possible! ❤🙏❤🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 September, 04:33
🙏🙏🙏
you got this ❤️
do not let the dark trick you into thinking otherwise
call out to JESUS

Ange Love @LoveM
25 September, 03:55
🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 September, 03:46
💞🙏💞✝️💞

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 September, 03:32
Adonai Fort 🙏💖

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 September, 03:31
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
25 September, 03:31
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 September, 03:08
Precipice, my prayers are with you and your Mother!!. My mother and I are also facing battle after battle trying to get to my new home across the U.S. We are currently broke down ONCE AGAIN. We are both strong Christians and keep praying yet keep being attacked. I can definitely relate!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
25 September, 03:03
Prayers for you Precipice and your mother 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 September, 03:03
Prayers for you all now!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 September, 09:17
I can stream 104.7 the fish christian radio station and it lifts my spirits. Praying for God to lighten your spirits. ❤️🙏🕊

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 September, 09:12
Dear Heavenly Father, Please, wrap Your loving arms around and Your guiding hands upon Doctor Precipice and their mom. Please show them the way to full peace and joy, that only You can provide. Give them the wisdom, the courage, the strength, and help they need to get through this trying time in their lives. We know, that through prayer and through You, anything is possible. So we all come before You humbly and ask for prayers for all Anons, and all citizens, no matter what their struggle might be, that You graciously wipe all of those struggles away. Thank You Abba Father, For without You I am nothing, but through You, I am everything. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
25 September, 04:48
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Agree, in Jesus' name!!!