Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 September, 06:39
Good Morning Patriots.

Catching the moon during sunrise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Good morning VK.
Noticed that your timestamp 6:39 is a mirror of the APL 9.36.
Also this mornings waning crescent moon will be followed tomorrow at 5:55 EDT with a new moon (just like your banner).

Full moon coming…October 9th will bring the ‘Full Hunters Moon.”
09:08 AM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 08:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Soooo the “tides” are going to get really silly now … Right ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 September, 12:18
10-9

Drop the Zero

1 = The Letter A

9 = The Letter I

19 Equals "A. I"

The Informational War between

(A)bsolute (I)ntelligence/"GOD"/The (Q)uantum Singluarity

and

(A)rtificial (I)ntelligence)/Luciferian Technology that is a Man-Made Weaponization of (A(bsolute (I)ntelligence and an Attempt to be "EQUAL to "GOD"--to Wield GOD-LIKE POWERS over the Rest of Humanity.

The TRUE, QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT OF GOD

VS

The "FALSE" Intellectual Light of the Human Ego, that views Itself as a God in its Own Right, without INNERSTANDING that All of its Perceived Power Comes from God.

(A)rtificial (I)ntelligence, howver, is Ultimately Rooted in the (A)bsolute (I)ntelligence of the Quantum Source Field.

LUCIFER (The Human Ego Alienated from Source) is a Light-BEARER but is NOT and Can Never Ever Be the LIGHT ITSELF!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 September, 02:43
Dang, Cowboy, I was wracking my brain trying to figure this one out. 👊

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 September, 09:27

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 September, 09:26
and timestamp mirror to💧936

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
24 September, 09:17
👀

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 September, 09:40
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Days of Awe…..